Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adm. stickler

True Or False

flase there were 1 or 2 more but i dont rember the eppisods

true or false: in the episode "cause and effect" the destrution of the enterprise was caused by colliding with an astroid

flase there were 1 or 2 more but i dont rember the eppisods

true or false: in the episode "cause and effect" the destrution of the enterprise was caused by colliding with an astroid

Actually the answer to my question is true. Family is the only episode that had no bridge scenes.

The answer to your question: false. They collided with the Bozman.

True or False:

Lore at one time claimed to he was constructed after Data.

uhh..... i think its false? If its true which episode do you find that out in?

I can't think of a question at the moment, hold on,.....Ok, I'm thinking, I'm thinking...no I don't know, someone else think of one

To Accordianfever, true - in Journey's End they talk about that - Picard didn't know of these ancestors until he researched what he had been told by the elder.

To Lessa, false. Rene Auberjonois appeared as guest on Enterprise. Of course Jeffrey Combs was a frequent guest on DS9 and has appeared 3 times on Enterprise.

This should be an easy one:

True or False:

Data has portraits of all of his crewmates.

Actually, Takara i meant the characters not the actors, but it was still faults.

and as far as your question...false, only Tasha. (wishing here, sigh)

Ok, T or F....Picard teaches a class of relaxation techniques.

I'll assume you are starting discussion thread and not asking a question.

Yeah, it did seem there was a intelligence behind the whole incident, I've heard theories about it being caused by Q but I prefer to think it was Nagillum (Where Silence has Lease) conducting another experiment on the Crew.

I don't think so (wasn't there one in Unification? I know they mentioned Spock in E at Farpoint, but I don;t think they said anything about Kirk...anyways, false?)

Correct. I believe the first reference was in The Naked Now when they were reviewing the historical records.

Your turn dsbs

I think it's true (I probably shouldn't ask it, as I thought I was sure, and now I'm not.), so your turn.

But, and please don't take offense, could you please guess one or the other? it's kind of difficult to tell you you're wrong when you guessed both (and if you didn't mean it that way, then sorry in advance)

But, and please don't take offense, could you please guess one or the other? it's kind of difficult to tell you you're wrong when you guessed both (and if you didn't mean it that way, then sorry in advance)

oh, sorry. What I meant was, I'm guessing true, but I'm probably wrong.

and no offense taken either, thanks for telling me, I should have been more clear.

I'll assume you are starting discussion thread and not asking a question.

Yeah, it did seem there was a intelligence behind the whole incident, I've heard theories about it being caused by Q but I prefer to think it was Nagillum (Where Silence has Lease) conducting another experiment on the Crew.

I thought the preceding post to the one I quoted was the start of a new thread. Retrieves crowbar, removes head from his *buttocks*!

Don't worry bout it. We all make mistakes. Besides, it was interesting to read, and how many times can we say WE'VE gone off topic (intentionally, no less)??

Was I right?

Thank you! :D A.

True or False:

The T'Pau was the first ship that was "lost" at the Starfleet surplus depot at Qualor II.

Sorry it's true. That was from Unification.

True or False:

Data played the part of Jacob Marley in a holodeck simulation of A Christmas Carol.