Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

DS9.. which is your fav. season?

I remember a thread about this from about a year ago but I don't remember which season I said then. But thinking about it now I think it's a toss up between season 5 and 6. I'll have to go back and look to see what I came to at that time. I know season 6 had some of the over all best Trek episodes ever done.

Looking back I see I said season 7 at that time and I must agree with myself looking at why I said that back then.

Here's the poll where we discussed that back then.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=2783

I like them all. My favourites would be with Quark, in fact I sat and watched Who mourns For Morn, I noticed that the actor who played Morn played a Human. In the part whre Quark takes a man and sits him into Morns cair to keep it warm its the actor he sits.

After all Quark is a man who'd you'd love to hate!

If the entire seventh season had been as exciting as the final 6 or 7 episodes, I would say season 7. But it faltered horribly a couple of episodes into it and didn't get its footing back until pretty late in the game.

My money is on season 5 or 6 for best season. Worf at his peak, Jadzia still there, everyone was just in such a groove with all their characters. Truly great Trek.

Tough choice, they were all good but I think I'll go with season 6..Very good episodes and we still had Jadzia..Season 7 was good too but I don't like how the series ended but that's just me..

why must one choose its the best series but season one when we got to know them. and they got to know each other