Sign in to follow this  

The latest frivilous lawsuit

I heard this on the radio today. Seems that a man asked Charter Communications to turn off his TV cable 4 years ago. They for whatever reason, didnt. He is now suing Charter, saying that they are to blame for his wife gaining 50 pounds, and his kids are lazy channel surfers, and He, and his family are now television addicts.

My view...

I think that Charter should slap him with a bill for 4 years of service. If I asked Charter to turn off the cable, and they didnt, I'd be calling them again because I wouldnt want to be charged due to an oversite....but thats just me. :assimilated:

My father in law is a lawyer, he would have told the person he was nuts, and to call the cable company and demand it be shut off, and if it isn't, to unscrew the cable going into the back of his Television. :assimilated:

I should call my father in law and ask him precisely what he would do...but it's 11 PM now and he'd threaten me with a lawsuit or something...or revoke the ultimate privelage of being related to a lawyer: Free legal councel.

they should be thrown in jail for wasting the courts time on such CRAP!!!!!!!!! right along with the lawyer who actually agreed to take the case.

That's just stupid! Even though he told them to turn off his service and they didn't, he still watched it anyways. What a dumb lawsuit!