Tayler Sheridan as Jareb

David Youse as Nalbis

Gregory Wagrowski as Ceris

Matt Huhn as Triannon

Kim Fitzgerald as Crewman

Creative Staff:

Director: Roxann Dawson

Written By: Manny Coto

A group of religious zealots hijack Enterprise intending to use it against the enemies of their faith.

320x240.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

A Triannon crew which Enterprise rescues from a crippled ship turns out to be a group of religious extremists who hijack the NX-01 to eradicate the "heretics" on their homeworld. Furthermore, when the group's leader, D'Jamat, learns that Archer's crew has dared desecrate the Expanse's mysterious Spheres — which the Triannons consider holy shrines of the "chosen realm" — he demands that Archer choose a crewman to be put to death. Will Archer sacrifice himself to save others? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

240x320.jpg

D'Jamat is giving Mayweather orders now

From STAR TREK.COM

How I hate winter breaks. But now SEASON 3 RETURNS with "Chosen Realm." I can't say that I'm actually thrilled about this episode. It seems (the storyline) to remind me of the Voyager episode where the people immitated Tuvac, Janeway, etc. And they pretended to be religous monks also or something and they get hold of the database. Sorry my memory is bad and I forgot the episode name.

Anyways...Hopefully "Chosen Realm" will prove itself otherwise and be a great second half opener. I'll be looking for more story arc details, yes I will. :unsure:

Edited by TransporterMalfunction

SuraksSoul, if it's anything like "Live Fast and Prosper" I'll take it - That ep was hilarious. :unsure:

By the description, I can't say I'm greatly looking forward to it, but I'll definitely try to watch.

I must admit that it doesn't look like it will be a very groundbreaking episode. Just hope we will get some more character moments and not just action.

Don't get me wrong, I am really looking forward to seeing ENT again, I have never watched a single episode I didn't like!

I don't believe this episode will be anything like "Live Fast and Prosper" from Voyager. I'm looking forward to seeing this episode! This 3rd season is by far the best season so far. Enterprise is a great show!