Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Spock & Kirk Get Little Golden Books Treatment

thumb_i-am-mr-spock.jpeg

Young Star Trek fans and longtime fans who are young at heart will surely want to add a pair of upcoming books to their collection. I Am Mr. Spock and I Am Captain Kirk, both due out in January, 2019, will kick off a series of Star Trek Little Golden BooksStarTrek.com is pleased to give fans First Looks at the books and share details about their contents.

"I Am Mr. Spock" Cover

The official synopsis of I Am Mr. Spock reads, "A logical, brave, and brainy science officer, Spock is the pointy-eared Vulcan who completes the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise on its five-year mission. Star Trek fans of all ages will love this action-packed Little Golden Book based on the classic TV series.This book will tell them everything they need to know about one of the most famous aliens of all time -- with its fun, lighthearted text and unique retro art style."

I Am Mr. Spock will join fellow Star Trek Little Golden Book, I Am Captain Kirk.

"I Am Captain Kirk"

The official I Am Captain Kirk synopsis reads: "Whether making strange new discoveries at the farthest reaches of the galaxy or facing off against Klingons and other alien races, find out what makes Captain James T. Kirk the most famous starship captain ever. Star Trek fans of all ages will love this action-packed Little Golden Book featuring Captain Kirk and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise from the classic TV series in a unique retro art style."

Fans can pre-order I Am Mr. Spock" and I Am Captain Kirk on www.Amazon.com.

View the full article