Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

Here's a thought...

Or was it faked? Did NASA find evidence of life on Mars and not want to reveal it to the public? Was it filmed in area 51 (just like the moon landing)?

Edited by cassidy

the moon landing was real...

so is this

I actually have my doubts about the moonlanding, there have been some pretty strong evidence against it..

Cassidy, I believe the landing did happen. If I were going to subscribe to any conspiracy theory regarding the mission it would be that some of the info about things discovered is being slightly distorted but I really don't think that is the case.

Remember Pathfinder? Those pictures were filled with rocks that had the appearance of being "carved" in the shape of bricks suggesting they were ancient building materials and now those same shape rocks (though smaller) are showing up at the Spirit landing site. If it were a hoax why would they go to the trouble of making "Mars" look like it had once been inhabited if they really want to cover something up?

Seems to me that making the Fake Mars to have features suggesting past life goes against the grain of what a conspiracy would want to achieve.

Edited by Alterego