Sign in to follow this  
removed

star trek XI?

should they make a star trek XI?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. should they make a star trek XI?

• yes
    • no

i think they should make a star trek eleven. how about you? (im sure on a star trek site they will all be yes. lol)

I think that they should not stop with the star treks.. like seriously it really can't be killed.. there are endless possibilities out there to explore.. they should do that..

like even make a series eith Cochrane..

-Laur :D

I think that they should not stop with the star treks.. like seriously it really can't be killed.. there are endless possibilities out there to explore.. they should do that..

Are you aware of the Save Star Trek campagin? They say they are trying to save it but in my opinion, it is nothing more than a bash Enterprise club filled with throngs of Trekkers, (HA!) who would not know how to THINK about Trek even if they took a class!

Right now they have about 6500 members signed on to a petition to take to Paramount demanding 1. B&B step down from their positions OR 2. Paramount makes B&B accept fan input on the directions the Trek saga is taken.

ya ive seen it before. their main goal seems like nit-picking. but, all in all, a petition is a good idea to get them to fulfill the fans' needs

The real question is, which series should they use as the backdrop for the movie? I personally want DS9 :D

CONTINUE WITH TNG!!!!! So much left unanswered.. so meny mistakes.. and Riker and Deanna FINALLY got married they need a kid now.. and for that they need a movie.. *hint Hint*

Absolutely.Though we probably will have to wait until after Enterprise's seventh season to watch this film. ;)

Wonder which cast will star in it?

Hmmm.....

:borg2:

-Laur ;)

Are you aware of the Save Star Trek campagin? They say they are trying to save it but in my opinion, it is nothing more than a bash Enterprise club filled with throngs of Trekkers, (HA!) who would not know how to THINK about Trek even if they took a class!

Right now they have about 6500 members signed on to a petition to take to Paramount demanding 1. B&B step down from their positions OR 2. Paramount makes B&B accept fan input on the directions the Trek saga is taken.

Yeah, someone needs to stop them. They're gonna kill Trek if they get any imput. They're just a bunch of annoying fanboys. :borg2:

Anywho, my vote is YES. This isn't like Jurassic Park where you can run out of ideas. This is Star Trek, the ideas are endless! Anywho, I think we will deffinately get another Trek movie, hopefully, we won't have to wait as long as we did for NEMESIS. I don't think the question is will there be Trek XI, but more of, who should be in Trek XI. Personally, I think a mixed cast or VOY movie would be the best route.

While I have no idea really if the casts should be mixed or what cast they should use if they ever decide to make another Star Trek film, but I do know that I'd like it to be a few years. There has been alot of Star Trek over the past 10 years, and I'd like to see a little time go by so that a fresh outlook can be taken on it.

While I have no idea really if the casts should be mixed or what cast they should use if they ever decide to make another Star Trek film, but I do know that I'd like it to be a few years.  There has been alot of Star Trek over the past 10 years, and I'd like to see a little time go by so that a fresh outlook can be taken on it.

We had to wait 4 years for NEMESIS, I don't wanna wait that long for the next movie. Trek was doing fine with a movie every 2-3 years and a current series. Trek didn't do bad till they did 2 shows at once. Not phasing out TNG and introducing DS9, but when they tried to do both DS9 and VOY at the same time. This is what hurt Trek, I'm convinced this is true. As long as they stick to one series at a time and a movie every 2-3 years with a stand-alone story like they've done with all the other movies, then I think Trek will recover from the "over saturation" days. Give it time, people.

OF COURSE!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN ASK? LOL anyway i dont think they'll ever stop in the near future anyway. LONG LIVE TREK, down with the SAVE TREK people. their only gonna kill it.

i hope its a DS9 FLIK.

I hope they make another TNG or a Voyager movie for Star Trek 11. They could do a mixed cast. B)