Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

I saw Voyager on UPN!

As we all now Star Trek Voyager was taken off the air and replaced with Becker. But, around 12:30 I turned on my TV to turn to UPN to see how the reception was because I have DirecTV and need an antenna to get local channels. I turned on the TV and heard Seven of Nine say something about The Doctor. I was completely surprised by this. Does anyone know whether or not UPN will resume airing Voyager?

those of you with a channel that will show voyager are lucky. my upn affiliate got rid of it in september and replaced it with becker, which even though it was a cbs show, is now in syndication.

voyager used to be on midnight for me also. i miss it so much. :) for me i'm stuck to watching the four episodes i have on tape.

tm

those of you with a channel that will show voyager are lucky. my upn affiliate got rid of it in september and replaced it with becker, which even though it was a cbs show, is now in syndication.

voyager used to be on midnight for me also. i miss it so much. :dude:  for me i'm stuck to watching the four episodes i have on tape.

tm

It isn't very long until they are releasing VOY on DVD. Soon you can have them all! :)