Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Trivia Winners & Promotions

Newbie Trivia Week

Official Trivia Winners & This Week's Promotion!

1st Place

casidy

+40 points

[total of 40 points]

2nd Place

Derro

+35 points

[total of 88 points]

3rd Place

Ace

+25 points

[total of 25 points]

Trivia Promotions

Lt. Derro [total of 88 points]

Ensign casidy [total of 40 points]

Ensign Stelfan [total of 32 points]

Cadet Ace [total of 25 points]

Cadet trekker [total of 15 points]

Good Job Everyone!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

:laugh: For someone who spends so much time on Trek you would think I'd have done better.

Thanks for the Newbie week MQ, and congrats on everyone's promotions.

Congrats to all winners.

Hey master Q, those newbie trivia questions, were really easy! why can't there be more questions like that!

I think there may be a mistake because for some reason i didn't rank even though i answered most of the questions correctly. have my points accidentally been given to "casidy"?

I think there may be a mistake because for some reason i didn't rank even though i answered most of the questions correctly. have my points accidentally been given to "casidy"?

I'll fix it.

I'll fix it.

There you go, your triva rank now shows as >ensign.gif

MQ, does member "casidy" have a trivia ranking? If so it may now be incorrect please check that and let me know what trivia ranking "casidy" should have if any...

I'll fix it.

Thank you so much! That was very quick - I didn't expect such a quick reply!

Thanks for sending me the PM and posting your concerns here. Darn typos! Sorry that I lost an "s" in your username, Cassidy. It is getting late - tomorrow I'll look though all my records and correct them.

Thanks again

Master Q

Both Casidy and Cassidy sent in some answers last week. From both of the usernames being very similar I mistook both of them for the same person. After looking at last week's PMs I believe that Casidy has a total of 5 points and Cassidy has a total of 35 points.

Alterego, please set the rank of Casidy to cadet when you have some free time, thank you

Cassidy, was last week the first time you participated in the Official Star Trek Trivia? If not, then I’ll do a bit more digging into my records.

Master Q

Cassidy, was last week the first time you participated in the Official Star Trek Trivia? If not, then I’ll do a bit more digging into my records.

No, last week wasn't the first time I had participated. But I mean, who's to say I didn't get my answers wrong. It'd be great if you could check your records a bit, though.

Alterego,

Before you updated Cassidy’s rank did Cassidy have one beforehand?

Cassidy,

If you did, then please say so. If you did, but when the community went through the upgrade you lost your trivia rank, then please do the same (please tell me).

Master Q