Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

I've seen an awful lot off non-Trek threads lately

At 10:06 PM Central time I looked at the Latest Threads on the home page and counted a total of 10 non-trek threads out of 15 listed. I'm not saying this is bad, but I am encouraging us all to try to even that out. Perhaps we just ran out of Trek related topics. What do you think?

I guess that it's not just that we've run out of things to say. We're a community, and not just a Star Trek community. We talk about other things that interest us and give advice about daily life.

I hardly ever reply to Trek-threads. Alot of the time I don't even look at the new Trek posts. I'm alot more interested in the non-Trek topics.

(In fact I don't think I've even watched Star Trek in at least a month! Lol)

Stardate:21345.4

I like the Off Topic threads better too but I think its because we are going through reruns on Enterprise.

I think the topics will pick up in two weeks, when ENT returns..

you can always go to the Fan Fiction sub-forum and read my fan - fic!

I don't think it matters if we post Trek or non-Trek threads, as we long as we keep posting!

Also I agree with Trekzone, there will probably be more threads when ENT returns.

And perhaps it has something to do with christmas and new year, not everyone is at home sitting by the computer, I know I haven't been here as much as I usually am..

Edited by Stelfan

I hardly ever reply to Trek-threads. Alot of the time I don't even look at the new Trek posts. I'm alot more interested in the non-Trek topics.

(In fact I don't think I've even watched Star Trek in at least a month! Lol)

Same here. I'm usually in "off-topic discussions"

I'm always in off-topic stuff, although I will poke my head in elsewhere...

I'm mostly here because I can babble about anything SF and people won't go 'geek' and ignore me. And because people who like SF do seem predisposed towards THINKING...