Sign in to follow this  
KayTroi

Marvel Superheroes

What do you think of all the other Marvel Superhero movies produced so far?

For Example, what do you think of the latest movies like:

1)Daredevil

2)Hulk

3)X2:United

4)X-Men the movie

5)Spiderman

Finally, the last movie from the list is the Hulk movie. The movie would have been better if they had not made the CGI Hulk look so cartoonish. It exaggerated every aspect of the hulk. If anyone has read only one Hulk comic, they would know that he was not over 12 feet tall.

If they would have put more detail and substance into this movie then maybe I would buy it. As it stands today, I can't bring myself to buy the DVD.

If anyone can convince me why I should buy the Hulk DVD then I will. :dude::dude:

1)Daredevil (<Never saw it

2)Hulk (<Saw it and thought the origins of Hulk were fine and I liked the look of the CGI HULK but I felt the first hour was dull, only for the most hardcore fans.

3)X2:United (<Good sequel, I think they are doing a fine job bringing this one to the silver screen.

4)X-Men the movie (<Is imo better than I previously thought thanks to X2

5)Spiderman (<Best of the bunch! I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite between Spidey and Batman.

The only movies out of the given ones I have actually seen were X Men and X Men 2. And I was impressed by the movies (and some actors in them...). They are very, very, very, very, very good. But I might not be very... objective on that :)

Many people said Daredevil was bad, so I didn't go watching it. B)

Mrs. Captain Picard