Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

My New Year hello

Hello there to all you guys and a very happy new year. I know this is a wee bit self indulgant starting a topic purely to say hello but im rarely in here these days due to busy work stuff and lack of internet. Though the good news is im getting a computer in January (for 20 pounds from work - which is about 1000 dollars :dude:) ) and internet so my rank should be pushed up a notch after that. Im very well. Sat my Bar exams last week (so glad to get them over) which are basically exams that get you train to be a Barrister (lawyer). Was out boozin last night and have a massive head on me (forgot my mobile and hoping to god i havent lost it). Got bad boyfriend trouble - sigh - men are all b*stards, if you pardon my Frenmch but no need to go there. Looking forward to New Year =- not!!!! so expensive. Watched a great film called Billy Elliot over the hols. Dont know if you Americanos have seen it (It's British) but it is very very good. About a working class boy who wants to be a dancer - he's not gay though, but very good. Apart from that - all is well. Let me know how you guys are doing and i WILL come in here and check up soon. Laters x x k

- sigh - men are all b*stards

All of them :dude: ..Just kidding...Hello and Happy New Year right back at you..I hope you did good on your Sat and Bar Exams..So cool that your getting a computer in January..I couldn't be without one.. :dude:

good to hear from ya, glad to hear you'll be around more again, its been a while. well good luck with everythign, and we'll see ya around the boards