Sign in to follow this  
Goose

A Toast to us and to all of you

Stardate:213987.3

Well I am not sure if I am gonna be on here for the next week or so so I am gonna say this now with the New Year coming up.

I would like to propose a toast..

to all of you here at startrekfans.net. I joined this board in June thinking well maybe this would be a place I could visit everyonce in a while.When I first got here I didnt know what to think.I didnt really know any of you and it was a new experience for me.Now all thats changed.I have come to know all of you like you were family.I feel almost as close to all of you as I do to my real life friends.This has been a place where not only can we discuss startrek but so much more.It's like we have our own little family and for that I thank you all.It has been so much fun here and with the dawning of a new year I am looking forward to much more of it.

So a toast to Star Trek,to Startrekfans.net, to all of you .May you have a happy new year.

Here Here...... B)

I'll raise my glass for that toast as well. And yes we do discuss much more then just Star Trek and at times our discussions can grow a little heated. For my part though let me say that I have enjoyed all of the discussions I have been part of, and I understand that it's only when we disagree that we can truly learn from eachother. I have learned many things from each of you and I hope I have someone here might be able to say the same about me.

It's been a great 9 1/2 months and I look forward to the coming year very much!

HERE, HERE

a toast to all my online friends here, and thanks for making this a great place to visit, and may the new year bring you all happiness, and all you want, and need. :dude: