Sign in to follow this  
master_q

StarTrek.Com

StarTrek.Com Science & Technology Message Board

Two of the topics that I posted today where a blast from the past from the great Science & Technology message board at startrek.com

I went over there to read up on many of the news posts there. I use to be a regular there and sometimes I do miss it, but because most of the other regulars left it does not feel like it did originally.

When I was looking through the posts I found this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Where Master_Q??

By: derekf85

Nov 18, 2003 1:34:32PM

Where is Master_Q. I loved his weekly papers on physics and startrek...does he still do them???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I of course appreciate that.

I just posted this at StarTrek.com:

Subject: emot_10.gifHello Q1, Markthom, Derekf85, and everyone else!

By: master_q

Dec 29, 2003 7:26:03PM

It has been a while since I last came here. Hope everyone is doing well.

I also want to thank Derekf85 for thinking of me and asking where I was, I do appreciate it, thank you.

Q1,

After reading over some of you newer posts I want to say that you make a lot more sense and I think you learned a lot. Hope you are doing well and I hope to get a reply from you.

How is everyone doing at the great Science & Technology message board?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm look through the message board and some of my text/word documents that I saved and everyonce in a while I'll post some of the topics that I originally created at StarTrek.Com here

There is at least one person here at StarTrekFans.net that was on the Science & Tech message board, correct?

I got to go, see everyone Thursday

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q