Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

ST Gifts

Did you get any Star Trek gifts this holiday??

I did... :dude:

The Star Trek The Next Generation Role Playing Book

A Star Trek Encyclopedia

The Star Trek Narrators Guide book

TNGs Attached on VHS

I've got lots of reading to do... :dude:

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Edited by bevfanK

Of course :dude:

I got that... that... *looks for dictionary* argh, don't find the word. It's that something you put under your dish when you eat something so that the table doesn't get dirty. I got such a thing with the Enterprise E on it, so that I can even look at the Enterprise E when I'm eating :dude:

And I got a pin to put on my jacket, it says "U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E" ;)

Oh, and, before I forget that, I got a new official picture of Patrick Stewart and William Shatner (and some other official Pat pics).

That was my trekkie stuff for Christmas :dude:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I got 2 fantastic things from good friends: an action toy and a self-made calendar for 2004. What action toy and what's on that calendar? You have 3 guess free

Click for Spoiler:

Jon Archer of course

What's the Hallmark ornament this year? I have the Gallileo 7 with Nimoy's voice that my Mom gave me like 10 years ago. I didn't know they were still making new ornaments.

I got myself Warp 11's first album "Suck MY Spock". If you haven't heard it yet, go to Warp11.com and order it immediatley. These guys rock! :dude:

The ordament for this year is the little shuttle that picard and data escape in from the last movie. I have not opened it yet but I think it only lights up no sounds and you can tell not as many people wanted it this year as my wife and I went shoping today and their was some left. I have never seen that before. So I really hope they make a better one next year.

Of course  :dude:

I got that... that... *looks for dictionary* argh, don't find the word. It's that something you put under your dish when you eat something so that the table doesn't get dirty. I got such a thing with the Enterprise E on it, so that I can even look at the Enterprise E when I'm eating  :dude:

And I got a pin to put on my jacket, it says "U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E"  ;)

Oh, and, before I forget that, I got a new official picture of Patrick Stewart and William Shatner (and some other official Pat pics).

That was my trekkie stuff for Christmas  :dude:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Mrs. Picard, I think you mean a placemat. Sounds cool.

My daughter and I had a real Trek Christmas this year. Santa brought her exactly what she wanted - Tribbles. She got an orange and a tan talking and moving tribbles, the TOS videotape Trouble with Tribbles. We both got Starfleet Academy tee-shirts. I got a hooded TNG sweater. Santa was good to us both.

I didn't get any Trek gift, but I got some money that I have spent on a DS9 season dvd box.. Just ordered it last night, can't wait to watch it!!!

I got DS9 Season 1, the Voyager comm badge, The Final Frontier, The DS9 Technical Manual, a little day-to-day 2004 Trek calender, plus with the gift card and money I got I bought DS9 Season 2. I think I had an excellent Christmas!

I asked for the Ships of the Line calendar and didn't get it. Looks like I'll have to hit the clearance sales! I'd also love to start collecting the DS9 season sets but it's just something I can't do financially at this point.

Last Trek-related item I bought was the Orion Pirates game about a month ago....still haven't played it, been busy with work and such.

I got a few. I got DS9 season 7, an Enterprise calendar, the Hallmark Scorpion ornament and a picture frame (for my Nemesis movie poster, so I consider it a Trek gift).