Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

I finally got the DS9 Season 1 set!

Well, until recently I had never seen an episode of DS9. But, I got the Season 1 set a few days ago. So far I have watched all episodes up to "Battle Lines" and I love it!!! I think this might just become my favorite series. I am already 10 dollars away from Season 2. Which I think will be awesome as well.

You haven't even gotten to the meat of the series yet, the best episodes are yet to come for you. From Season 1 I have several favorites but I right now the one that sticks out in my mind is "Move Along Home", I thought that one was a cool episode.

Season 2 has some really good episodes too, I liked "If Wishes Were Horses" and also really liked the opening 3 episode arc. Season 2 ends with a bang as well.

Oh, I almost wish I were in your position - watching them all new!

VBG is right - you're in for a treat. If you like Season One already, just you wait!

I'm saving up for Season 6 (I have 1-5) - but it will probably be spring before I get them. :dude:

ENJOY!!!

You haven't even gotten to the meat of the series yet, the best episodes are yet to come for you. From Season 1 I have several favorites but I right now the one that sticks out in my mind is "Move Along Home", I thought that one was a cool episode.

Season 2 has some really good episodes too, I liked "If Wishes Were Horses" and also really liked the opening 3 episode arc. Season 2 ends with a bang as well.

I just bought Season 2 today. Haven't watched any yet. Going to watch them in order.

I just bought Season 2 today. Haven't watched any yet. Going to watch them in order.

Season 2 was good too. The last episode of the season, The Jem'Hadar, is a fairly important episode in terms of the next 5 season to follow.

Thinking back on season 2 I'd have to say "The Wire" was my favorite. It's a great Garak episode and we see his darker side. There's some great Garak quotes in there too.

Again, I have to agree with VBG (he is the president, after all). "The Wire" is not only one of the best episodes in Season 2, it's also one of the best episodes they did, period.