Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Star Trek Skin

Very StarTrekish! It's great! :D

The smiles do look a little odd though! :D

I'm Liking the New Smilies!!

-Laur :D  :D

i agree. the smilies are nice. i love the devil one. and I love that con badge at the top. its cool. :devil:

All hail VaBeachGuy, the best board Admin. of all time. He has put more effort into this bad boy the Star Trek.com ever did.  :D  :D

LONG LIVE STARTREKFANS.NET or http://server7.ipshosting.com/~startrek/in.................... :D oh yeah

Thank you! Star Trek is one of my "passions" in life. I am so glad everyone likes the board!

I do put a lot of time into the board, but it's all worth it when I see people log on and have a good time posting. At some point I plan to add a live chat feature but we need more members before I'll do that. Live chat's gonna cost me about $150 to add, which I'll just do a few hours OT at work to pay for once we're ready for it.

Thanks again!

I love this skin, where did it come from?

This skin is a combination of things. I took an existing skin and re-made it to fit what I wanted for our site.

What skin? I don't know what you're talking about. I know about board skins but nothing's changed for me.

Plus the smilies aren't working for me.

what's going on?

What skin? I don't know what you're talking about. I know about board skins but nothing's changed for me.

Plus the smilies aren't working for me.

what's going on?

The skin hasn't actually changed. The original post here was posted back in March of last year.

As for the smilies, do you mean the smilies in the earlier posts or the board's smilies like this: :borg2::borg2::assimilated: