Sign in to follow this  
master_q

ENT - "Doctor's Orders" News

ENT - "Doctor's Orders" News

The fate of Enterprise is in Dr. Phlox's hands as the rest of the crew must be induced into a coma in order to survive a trans-dimensional disturbance.

[From StarTrek.Com]

http://www.trektoday.com/news/121203_05.shtml

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/seri...isode/3904.html

:biggrin:

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I just read the production report for "Doctors Orders" on ST.com. Phlox is a great character, but how many starring episodes does he need. Let some of the other characters have a little prime time, too.

Travis had one episode to himself last season, and all he has gotten this season is an occasional "Aye Aye, Captain". The rest of the cast have had their 15 minutes, but this will be about the 4th Phlox episode.

I want to find out more about the MACOs. We haven't even found out how many are on board, or how they like serving on Enterprise. We shouldn't have to wait until February sweeps to see how they are responding to their mission.

An even more radical idea would be to see how all the characters come together in a crisis. We haven't seen the esprit de corp on Enterprise that characterized TOS and TNG. The writers tend to either isolate the characters or pair them off, how about some team work? Lets see some strong CAST shows from now on.

MORE ENT - "Doctor's Orders" News

"Trek's Phlox Bares All"

"We have to traverse a very dangerous part of space if we're to get to the Xindi weapon in time," Billingsley said in an interview at UPN's winter press tour in Hollywood. "And in that amazing way I have of somehow knowing this s--t, I say, 'Well, if we do this, all of the humans are going to be driven mad. I as a Dinobulan won't be driven mad.' So my solution is let's put everyone in a comatose state, and I'll run the ship by myself. And I do that."

Billingsley added that viewers will see a new side to the doctor. "I have to run the whole ship," he said. "And I walk around naked—sweeps week, baby!—

scifiWire

Click Here

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com