Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

To drink or not to drink?

Here is a little ditty sent to me by an Uncle;

Pepsi has a new patriotic can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building and the Pledge of Allegiance on them.

But Pepsi forgot two little words on the pledge, "Under God."

Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone.

If this is true then we do/do not want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office.

If we do not buy any Pepsi products then they will not receive any of our

monies.

Our money, after all, does have the words "Under God" on it.

If you agree with this policy, please pass this word to everyone you know.

Pepsi doesn't have the right to rewrite the Pledge Of Allegiance!!

If you do not agree, never mind.

I feel I am going to boycott Pepsi products but the problem lies in the fact Pepsi is one off those Giant Corporations and I never know what product I buy could be a part of PepsiCo. (Short of reading the label on EVERTHING I buy.) Hell, I could be buying toilet paper that somehow supports Pepsi.

:D As a CAnadian i will not buy it.. but not because its american but because i do not drink Brown Pop and i agree with u.. even ur sister Country has feelings about what is right and wrong!! Stupid Pepsi Corp!!

-Lauren

U got My Support!!

:) As a CAnadian i will not buy it.. but not because its american but because i do not drink Brown Pop and i agree with u.. even ur sister Country has feelings about what is right and wrong!! Stupid Pepsi Corp!!

-Lauren

U got My Support!!

:D Besides, everyone knows that Coke is the Real Thing! :)

:DAs a CAnadian i will not buy it.. but not because its american but because i do not drink Brown Pop and i agree with u.. even ur sister Country has feelings about what is right and wrong!! Stupid Pepsi Corp!!

-Lauren

U got My Support!!

:) Besides, everyone knows that Coke is the Real Thing! :)

ya. i agree. coke is the best. I'm Canadian as well and i think that a corporation should not be trying to profit off of a tragedy. just my thoughts on this subject.

and i thought this was going to be Alteregos mixed drinks, oh man

[says to himself as he hides the can of pepsi on his desk, and replaces it with a bottle of Stoli] :D

:) As a CAnadian i will not buy it.. but not because its american but because i do not drink Brown Pop and i agree with u.. even ur sister Country has feelings about what is right and wrong!! Stupid Pepsi Corp!!

-Lauren

U got My Support!!

Please forgive my ignorance but why would being Canadian stop you buying Pepsi?

I know this is a really old topic,but does anybody know if Pepsi ever marketed the cans mentioned here?If so,I never saw them.Not that I would notice,I like Coke(but usually buy RC and Shasta Cola because its cheaper!),and only buy Pepsi if I have no other cola options. :bow:

I've had this email several times. According to sources, and verified by Pepsi, it's not true. Check out Scopes.com. It all started with a Dr. Pepper can that said "one nation...indivisible." The story has been attributed to Coke as well, but it seems as if Pepsi is taking the brunt of it.

The Dr. Pepper story was on the news, and they've issued statements about their intentions. Corporate lies or truth aside, the can was yanked from the shelves ages ago.