Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

The Animated Series

Will TAS come to DVD, and would you buy it?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will TAS come to DVD, and would you buy it?

• It likely will come to DVD, and I will buy it!
    • It likely will come to DVD, but I won't buy it!
    • It likely won't come to DVD, but I would buy it if it did!
    • It likely won't come to DVD, and I wouldn't buy it if it did!

Ok, I wasn't sure what forum to stick "The Animated Series" in... but since it basically is TOS but animated instead of live action I figured this would be the appropriate place to post it. TAS is the only series that I know nothing about and would love to own it so that I could watch it. Do you think they will bother to make a DVD set for TAS and would you buy it yourself? I know I certainly would!!! In a way it would make up for one of the missing two years of the five year mission for me.

I have all of the episodes on CD but if it came to DVD I'd get it. I think the only way it would be on DVD though would be as a bonus DVD that would come with the TOS DVDs.

I would buy the DVDs in an instant if they were available. See, I remember watching them a long time ago when they were on TV. [OK I feel old now!]..I would love to see them again..But I have to be realistic..I don't think they will ever be released on DVD, but if they were I would buy them..!

I think they will be on dvd sometime. I said I would not buy it not because I thought the show was bad but because the money they charge for these things goes so far over my budget to buy them. Unless you guys want to donate to the Fred Broca wants dvds fund. :( :(

I have only seen one or two of the TAS episodes, but am very anxious to see them. I would buy the DVD, providing I had the money. I am thinking of trying to download them though.

How many episodes were there? :hat:  :)

There are 22 episodes total.

With only 22 episodes the entire series could fit in one box. I would probably buy them if they came to DVD and we're not extravagantly priced, I'd pay up to $50 for the lot of them.

I never realy saw an entire episode...but i didnt realy care for what i did see. I dont think theyll release it on dvd, and if they did i think they would wouldnt make much on it, because not many people that even know what it is would pay much, unless there a real trekkie!

I would buy it if it did, but I don't think it will. I'd love to see it, that's the one Trek series I never watched.