Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

Another Question from a confused Brit

Can some one tell me why whilst only 11 episodes in to the season do we have to wait a month of a new episode of Enterprise to be shown? Dose this have something to do with that weard sweeps thing agane.

Being a britt I have to wait for our TV station (Channel 4 at the moment) to get the show or because I can't wait download them.

Yes, it's the Sweeps. December is a "slow" time for TV viewers to be home watching TV. So since a large number of people are out Christmas shopping or what ever the case may be the Networks play reruns, that way they don't "waste" new episodes when not as many viewers will see them. They save them for times when viewership goes back up.

Bummer!!!!!

At least here when the play a season they play all the way through except for when theres a spots match that interupts my viewing.

I downloaded season two on the day they where aired so I've seen the shows that are being aired for the fist time over here, We are still not finnished on season two yet. Sometimes I realy hate slow arsed brittish TV :blink: :lol:

australia is the worst hit!!!

and i have no sweeps for season 1 of my fan fic, but in season 2 i have december sweeps (finish dec 17 2004, return 14 january 2005)....