Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

The Life Of Micheal

im listening to Micheal Jackson's "Black or White" and just thought, wasnt he black b4??? what a contradiction.

Post your thoughts on this weird singer, but keep it sane. I didnt post this in Risa, because i doesnt need to get out of hand.

For you Monty Python freaks, did you notice the link to it? The Life of Brian, The Life of Micheal!?

Edited by trekzone

Love the Monty Python link, but I don't think even THEY could come up with anything as weird as The Life of Michael! Funny thing is, when I saw the bit from "Black & White" on the news recently, I had the same thought you did. IMHO, if he spent less time with kids, and more time with people his own age, AND spent a little more time in the real world, he wouldn't be in so much trouble now.

BTW, did you hear him on the news saying (something like) that he thinks that it's a loving thing to share a bed with someone - with what appeared to be a kid sitting next to him? It seemed like he was referring to sleeping with kids in the same bed.

Is it me, or is this all a little weird?

I wish I could think of the name of the skin condition he has that causes the loss of pigment. Does anyone know?