Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abakai2003

Abakai2003's Personal Log

Personal Log Stardate 031130.11

After absence due to recovering from the Borg implants on Earth, my return to duty has been a smooth one. There has been a bit of change in my absence, but none I must say for the worst.

Personal Log... supplemental:

I've always wanted to do that.

Nothing much, as usual.

Trying to get my new web site sorted but my host is having a few problems so more time wased waiting for them to fix it.

and my neighbor is blaming me for wasting £1200.00 of her money because she is so stupid she get a new home entertainment system and cant read a manual and I've had to much of her insults so I wont go and show here how to use it. Plus she's had her internet cut for non paying of bill and keeps asking me to fix her computer because she wont accept that she's been cut

OK I'm gona take a change in direction.

I've just started to learn PHP web progaming language.

this is on top of my collage studys in HTML and VB6 (3 Languages at once :blink: )

any anyway ony of the best way to learn is to jump in and do somthing so I've jumped right in and am making a MMORPG (Massive Multi-player Online Role Play Game :wow: )

So I am going to use my log as a log of my project.

anyway after 3 days of allmost 18hours work each a came across a problem in what I had done when I found a tutorial I thought it told me that my problem was in the very core of what I had wrote so I had to scrap about ten pages of code :blink: :o :blink:

I have just managed to catch up on what I had done.