Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madam Captain

I'll start a sentence, you finish it.........

Hi there :dude:

I thought I would start a new game. In this game, I will start a sentence relating to Star Trek and then someone else has to finish it. That person then starts another sentence relating to Star Trek and another person finishes that sentence and starts another one etc. The sentence can be the beginning of a piece of dialogue or the start of a story. It can be from any Trek series and feel free to change the sentence to relate to a different Trek series - if one person starts a sentence about TNG, the next person can finish it off with something from Voyager or whatever. Anyway, I'm sure you all understand the rules of the game now. I will start the first sentence:

Quark was working behind his bar on Deep Space Nine. Jadzia was sitting at the bar, talking to Kira. It wasn't particularly busy that night and Quark was about to start chatting with Jadzia when Captain Janeway ran into the bar.....................

Okay, feel free to add something of your own,

Madam Captain out!!

Quark was working behind his bar on Deep Space Nine. Jadzia was sitting at the bar, talking to Kira. It wasn't particularly busy that night and Quark was about to start chatting with Jadzia when Captain Janeway ran into the bar.....................

............flailing her arms wildly. She had suddenly realized that she lost the keys to Voyager.

(Ok. doesnt make sense, but oh well. lol)

NEXT SENTENCE STARTER:

Trip was working on the warp core when suddenly an anamoly made him turn into T'pol. The only way he could turn back into himself was to..................

Kirk was seducing and being seduced by a beautiful alien..............

....................when he woke up suddenly, realised he was dreaming and found himself being probed by the EMH on a runabout from Deep Space Nine..............

and that he had been pronounced clinically insane.

Janeway was sitting in her ready room, drinking coffee, when she realized it tasted bad because...