Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Downloading ENT - HELP!

Greetings all!

I need help finding this "supernova" site for downloading TV shows.  Is this site still arround?

Isn't that copyright violation?

Click for Spoiler:

Just teasing :laugh:

Be sure you are spelling the site name right, it's suprnova (no E).

sure, sure, sure.......when it suits you hey CJLP? :wink:

Na, I just think downloading should be A OK when used in the place of a VCR. Either way you're "copying" a "TV show" to a "thing" to be "viewed" at a later time. Why should it matter wether you record or download? :laugh:

im just saying,

if you download them for personal use and then buy the DVD season sets, Paramount shouldn't complain

im also just saying that you should be careful, piracy is illegal and you were telling me not to do it, now your doing it, so it irronic

Well, I've been doing it since Season 1. :laugh: I don't share, I put them on CD and delete them from the PC. They are a personal collection for me to watch, for example, UPN will only show repeats of Season 3, so if I want to re-watch, say "Regeneration", instead of waiting for Season 2 DVD set or Syndication, I can just pop in my CD. That's the whole reason why I download. I watch ENT every Wednesday & Saturday night wether it's new or a re-runs and will be buying the Season Sets, so I see no harm.