Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Will you still watch Survivor?

Now that Rupert has been voted off will you still watch Survivor- Pearl Islands  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Now that Rupert has been voted off will you still watch Survivor- Pearl Islands

• Yes, I still think its fun to watch.
    • No, Rupert should of won.

Well I will still watch the show even though right now I do not have a favorite anymore. I think it will be fun to watch the remaining survivors tear each other apart.

I'll still watch but I'll miss Rupert. The most fun thing will be to watch the Balboa tribe crumble with Rupert gone. Burton thinks he can provide for the tribe like Rupert, somehow I strongly doubt it.

Yeah, I'll likely still watch but I won't look forward to it like I did for the past 2 months and if I forget it's on it won't be that big a deal to me and I'll likely wait to download the episodes rather then watch them on the TV.

I'll still watch it,although I'm pissed they voted Rupert off! But Ruprt will still make an appearence every episode as a member of the jury and I look forward to hearing him when it comes time to pick a winner.

Has anyone seen the previews for this weeks Survivor?

Click for Spoiler:

Who do you think is going to be the one that gives the ultimate betrayal? Who do you think is going to be stripped of immunity after winning it, for the first time in Survivor history I might add.

I think

Click for Spoiler:

Burton is going to be the ultimate betrayer and John is going to be the one who gets stripped of immunty for some sory of cheating..

Just so everyone knows these are only my guesses. I dont read real spoilers. i put this info under spoilers in case someone doesn't like to watch the previews.

Edited by archerfan

Yes I will still watch but it won't be the same and as it was on Wedsday this week I missed most of it but from what I did see you guys are right I just don't want jon to win.