Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Captain's Personal Log, Stardate...

Captain's Personal Log, Stardate 09/22/03 (pretend it's a Stardate B) )

The Enterprise refit has been completed. In the wake of Data's death and having half of my senior staff be reassigned, I have been given some interresting new officers. For starters, my new Chief of Opperations officer is a seasoned Lt. Harry Kim. With Worf promoted to first officer, I now have a new Vulcan tactical officer by the name of Comm. Tuvok. My new Chief Medical Officer is Dr. Bashir, transferred from space station Deep Space Nine along with Counselor Ezri Dax, both of which are highly capable officers. Finally, we have a new ensign on board. An ensign Annika Hansen, liberrated from the Borg by Admiral Janeway durring her command of Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. I find that it may be difficult to work with this officer, but I shall have to put my personal feelings aside. It's time to get under way... END LOG

Saturday, November 22nd, 2003, 12:37 AM.

Greetings, all! I have nothing to say, yet I'm saying something, so something has been said, even though I'm not really saying anything, so I hope you like what I said even though I didn't say it. Hey, you were dared to read this. What? You weren't dared? Read the topic discription! :lol: Ah well, I'm sorry you're so confused. What? This post is stupid, it's insane? Well, maybe it's so sane, that it just blew your mind! :eek:

You're not really sorry that I'm confused, because you already know that I'm always confused. In addition, you already know that I'm not posting anymore, so what the heck are you reading this for???? :eek:

You're not really sorry that I'm confused, because you already know that I'm always confused.  In addition, you already know that I'm not posting anymore, so what the heck are you reading this for???? :eek:

Oh, hang on a second... (runs to his ready room and adjusts his Ferengi thought device, so Indy will post more often) Oh, you're allways confused? Well, I bet you're really confused now! :lol:

Oh, and I voted and posted here. Don't ya just love moral dillemas? B)

Don't ya just love moral dillemas? :eek:

Since I have no morals or scruples, it poses no dilemma for me.

Here ya go!  (hands Indy some morals and scruples) :eek:

And what the heck am I supposed to do with these??? :lol:

ACK!!! The iris is closed!!! (Listens for splat) HURRY!!! Open the iris!!!

Hmmm, where did that come from?? Somebody musta stashed it in there! :eek:

(Grabs spoon and digs in.)

moihahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ha - i said id find your posts CJLP!!!

-------------------------------

why would 7 change her name to Annika, she didnt like it? - The Poseidon's better ;)

*trekzone, ever so confused* sees that his moihahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahaing has been merged out of context.

*trekzone dials CJLP's house, and is diverted into Indys place*

"Hi, can i stay for dinner?"