Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoo

For anybody here who registered at my site

Since yesterday invisionfree has had a bad break down in its server. Server one is fine, but sever 2 is down. The Great Barrier BBS is a server 2, and is down and maybe on life surpport. Because it is a recent site, any member who has registered may have to register again. I know its a pian in the *buttocks*, if you wish you may do so. If not your registered name any topicss or replies have been lost or maybe even the site site herself.

If its the site that is going to go, may she rest in peace I barely knew her :clap::clap: :(

Thanks

Tattoo

yeah, my board went down...so i downloaded Invision 1.3 and started it on my site. Then last night i lost access to the admin CP, cause of my fiddling, and now im stuffed.

so im taking it down, possibly the whole site and then relesing it in one big hit. What are your thoughts on that?

I'm still waiting for access to my site...well,I have 3 of them to tell the truth (I set up one just for my family members,all over the country and in Ontario to use.It was my daughter's idea,a family message board.It was kind of neat...for one day).

I've been periodically checking back all day.Last I checked about 30-minutes ago,I was still getting a blank page.

I think I'm going to pay for a site like this one,at least for my Star Wars site. :eek:

I was registered..

Duffman said that no boards were lost just information..

The thing is Bev is that Duffman also stated that member would be lost if the site has only recently opened between October-November my board ranged around October 20. Before October any s2 board will lose relies maybe a few dozen members. As I recall isn't your site on server 1?

I still hold out hope that all our sites will sill be there Trekzone.

**UPDATE** I have the board back online, but I have sad news. Any member that has been reguistered with The Great Barrier have been lost. Another member is still there and has registered. I will have to put a shutter down for a few days until I get things back. :lol: ggggggggrrrrrrrrr I was just getting my foot in the door. B) :eek: