Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Enterprise Chat Tonight

Hey everyone, I know there is a Enterprise chat scheduled at 8 ET tonight but I will not be able to make it. I am on the west coast and will not be seeing ENT until 11pm east coast time. If any of you west coasters want to chat about Similtude and ENT/Star Trek I will try to be on around 9:15p-9:30p PT. Any east coasters that are still up please join as well. Hope to talk to you all later.

Archer out....

I am adding to this post to try to keep it on the first page..hope thats o.k.

Edited by archerfan

I am watching Enterprise tonight from 8-9 PM Eastern Time. I will be in the chat room right after that..Hope to talk to some of you then. <_< ..Can't wait to see tonights show..

id love to join in but as usual i cant get in anymore. i used to i dont have a clue what happened.

That's odd. Have you asked ddillard about it?

id love to join in but as usual i cant get in anymore. i used to i dont have a clue what happened.

Please send me a PM explaining the issue that you are having and I will be glad to help you.

Last wednsday noone showed up to chat about ENT :dude: around 9:30p PT. Once again, If anyone would like to chat tommorow night after ENT airs on the pacific coast I will be there. :(

I was there last week at 9PM Eastern Time and I will be there again tomorrow night at the same time..Going to be another good Enterprise.. :dude:

I was there last week at 9PM Eastern Time and I will be there again tomorrow night at the same time..Going to be another good Enterprise.. :dude:

too bad..It's only 6pm for me then. I haven't seen the show yet...

Edited by archerfan