Sign in to follow this  
Sirius

StarWarsGalaxy

<_< Okay,here goes nothing...

The link to my new site is below

StarWarsGalaxy

Now,the site is far from complete.In fact,I've only just begun to add the topics and such.I spent all night writing down site addresses,and formulating topics (most of which are not up,yet).Also,I don't yet have a banner and am still unable to add skins,buttons,and emoticons :)

Remember,I'm new to all this.... :blink:

Have a look.Even now,you can get a basic feel for what direction the site is going to take.Please feel free to PM me here (or there) with any suggestions,tips,criticisms,or whatever.

Sirius. :)

very nice....ive signed up....same name! - if you need help with HTML, or anything...just ask

Stardate:213882.9

Man you are persistent arent you trekzone <_<

Man Sirus your site sucks!!!!!

JK :)

The force is strong in this one :blink:

Looks like alot of hard work payed off looks cool.I'm not much of a starwars fan but i might register anyways just to bs and talk about the movies.Same name if i do.

well Goose, some of us want to help....i didnt know that wasnt allowed

Stardate:213806.7

Hey dont take it the wrong way Trekzone I didnt mean anything by it just trying to be funny <_<

Good site. I don't know very much about Star Wars, but I signed up anyway.

Click for Spoiler:

Persistance is Futile

people, please.......now is not the time!

DONT! and if you just roll over and agree Alterego! ........

sorry goose, rough night....shouldnt have vented anger here - sorry!

Stardate:213888.5

Hey man its cool i understand.

Having one of those days were even the slightest thing can set yah off huh?Man i know what that feels like :clap:

yes.........now just go post some threads, so i can become a commodore!

ALTEREGO,

Click for Spoiler:

lol, your world, is me nagging....ok ill do that Edited by trekzone

APPARENTLY INVISIONFREE BELIEVES THAT ALL OF ITS MEMBERS ARE CHILDREN INCAPABLE OF HANDLING MATURE THEMES ON THEIR SITES.

I WAS INFORMED A FEW MOMENTS AGO THAT SOMEONE REPORTED ME FOR BEING IN VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE,WITH MY "JABBA'S THRONE ROOM" FORUM (which I modeled after Risa).

AN INVISIONFREE SITE CANNOT CONTAIN FULL OR PARTIAL NUDITY,PROFANITY (Oh,My! :(),OR MENTION GAMBLING,OR ILLEGAL DRUGS....

WHAT SORT OF PRUDISH BULL$#@! IS THAT?

I'M SO TICKED OFF RIGHT NOW I CAN HARDLY TYPE.I AM 43-YEARS OLD,NOT A CHILD.AND MY FORUM WAS CLEARLY MARKED AS AN ADULT FORUM AND PASSWORD PROTECTED!

SIGH****(I really want to post a profanity laced rant... :clap: )

WELL,THAT'S THAT.I'VE HAD TO DELETE THE FORUM IN ORDER TO SAVE THE REST OF THE SITE.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN SET UP A SITE THE WAY I CHOOSE AND NOT BE BOTHERED BY SOME IDIOTIC RULES,OR SOMEONE LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER ALL THE TIME DICTATING TO ME WHAT I CAN OR CANNOT HAVE ON MY SITE?

:clap:

hey sirius that sucks, well im sure you'll find something else out there to do what you want, BTW i just tried to log on and it said there is no cptwright. ya know anything about that? or am i just stupid, lol.