Sign in to follow this  
removed

GREY CUP 2003

cfl.gif

THE EDMONTON ESKIMOS HAVE WON THE 91st GREY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

34-22!!!

pringle_mikegreycup031116.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Edmonton Eskimos have defeated the Montreal Alouettes and have won the Grey Cup for 2003!

We haven't won since 1993! (When we beat the Winnepeg Blue Bombers. Sorry Takara. Lol)

GREEN AND GOLD! GREEN AND GOLD!

I was going to post my congratulations but now I'm not so sure. :blink:

The west rules again in the CFL!!! Woo hoo!!!

I was going to post my congratulations but now I'm not so sure.  :blink:

The west rules again in the CFL!!! Woo hoo!!!

YA WEST!

Click for Spoiler:

Whoops sorry Takara. Didn't know that you were sore about Winnepeg SUCKING! HAHAHAHA! <_< (Uh-oh. Now I'm dead) (*runs away*)

(It was just a joke! Don't kill me! I like the Blue Bombers! :) I like all the west teams (well except for Calgary. Lol.))

I honestly couldn't tell ya the numbers. I like hockey more. Lol. I watch alot of Eskies games since my family has season tickets, but I don't know the answers to those questions. I do believe that the season started in early September, right when school started. It might be here somewhere:

http://www.cfl.ca

Thanks, I see they started June 17. I think it's a mistake for them to play on all those different days of the week though. I think they would do well to look into playing all their weekly games on one day like the NFL does, you get more of a mass audience that way.

Thanks, I see they started  June 17. I think it's a mistake for them to play on all those different days of the week though. I think they would do well to look into playing all their weekly games on one day like the NFL does, you get more of a mass audience that way.

In the summer they play games on many different evenings to make sure people can get to the games. For example, here in Winnipeg there are so many people who have cottages out of town that Friday comes around and the city is deserted until Sunday night (slight exageration). Once school gets back in they go back to strictly weekend games.

ya i have a few friends that have a cabin at a lake around 2 hours away from edmonton that they stay at ALL summer, but they still have eskies season tickets and go to almost every game.