Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batok

U.S.S. Morpheus NCC - 78373

Just over a month and a half ago, I launched a Star Trek Roleplaying Game, Played by Email. Currently we are just about to start our first mission, if you are wanting to join us, join us quickly before we get too far from Earth.. Senior Staff poistions are opened to players with six month of experience.

http://ussmorpheus.deepspaceone.co.uk

I've submitted a reply but do I have to have a Yahoo account?

(I've just noticed the 6 monthes experience bit. Ooops, I shouldn't have asked for that position :lol: )

EDIT: Scratch all of that, I've been accepted!!!! WOO! :eek:

Welcome aboard Sasooni. Anyone else interested? Here is some game information for ya!

STAR TREK: USS MORPHEUS NCC-78359 - INFORMATION

INTRODUCTION

Star Fleet, the defensive and explorative arm of the United Federation of Planets (UFP) is an organization of great prominence in the Milky Way Galaxy of 2379. The Sovereign Class, USS Morpheus, the twentieth of her class and one of only fifteen currently in service. Morpheus is the Greek god of sleep and dreams.

SIMULATION BRIEFING

The Dominion War, has been described as the greatest tragedy to become the United Federation of Planets (UFP), since her creation; and indeed the wars saw the undoing of more Star Fleet personnel, resources and ships than Wolf 359 or any of the subsequent Borg invasions. With the end of the conflict in the year in 2375 the United Federation of Planets, along with their war time allies the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Star Empire and the Cardassian Union began on the long road to the rebuilding and recovery.

In the year 2371 the first Sovereign Class Starships were launched officially, these were the Sovereign herself and the Enterprise-E. After seventeen Soveriegn class Starships progressed over the last eight years, in 2379 the Morpheus and her sister ship, Xerxes were to follow. As the Morpheus is considered a key resource by Star Fleet Command she has been assigned to 'general duties' in the far Alpha Quadrant of the United Federation of Planets in the vicinity of the rejuvenating Cardassian Union and Star Fleet's ongoing mission to go where no man or woman has gone before.

With consideration of the vast area the United Federation of Planets (UFP) covers it can be considered that the USS Morpheus has a large operational area and an array of responsibilities to the UFP and her allies. Protecting the territorial sovereignty of the UFP, providing security and defence for her citizens, ensuring the observation of the UFP interests, and furthering the scientific and explorative knowledge of Star Fleet and the United Federation of Planets.

SIMULATION WEB-CONSTRUCTION

The current website located at http://ussmorpheus.deepspaceone.co.uk has been designed by Anthony R. Wittrock (Game Master & Commanding Officer) & Tom R. Hamilton (Creditor). All material unless otherwise stated is considered copyright to the U.S.S. Morpheus NCC-78359 and her crew. Should you wish to pose a query regarding the website, web content or submit an update please contact the Commanding Officer/Game Manager.

SOVEREIGN CLASS NOTES

The Sovereign Class project was put into effect when Star Fleet wanted a new class of ship to replace the 10 year old Galaxy Class as the flagship of the Federation. The ship has the streamline design of the Excelsior Class, a similar saucer to that of the Intrepid Class, the and the grace of the Galaxy Class. The Sovereign Class was commissioned into service in 2371.

Thats what I have been doing, hopefully more people interested in this type of thing come and read this topic. :(