Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Will there even be another series

Stardate:213868.9

The thread about if another series would survive with major arcs got me thinking about this question.

After Enterprise ends it's 7 year run will there be 6th series??

I say.........yes but i have a feeling that its gonna kinda be like TOS and TNG in that we will probably have to wait a while.There may be a movie or two(or three) in between but i think that there will be a 6th series.

I would love to have another show after enterprise and I wish it was new frontier but I think you are right and that they will let it rest because if they were going to have a show right after enterprise there would already be people working on it as it takes awhile to get a new show ready.

I think as long as the Star Trek franchise is making money for Paramount, that there will be another series.

I'm hoping for a new series that will take place imededitly after Enterprise and will show the early years of the Federation.

I believe that there will be a 6th series. And I definitely hope that there is not a long waiting period after ENT ends. Life is short and I want to enjoy as much Trek as I can in the "brief" amount of time that I am going to be on this earth.

Yes, I think there will be a 6th series because it would make money, but it likely it would make more money after a wait.

As for the series being based on the early years of the federation. I used to want to see that. In a way I still do, but having a show based in the past limits how the writters can wrtie the shows. Think about all the criticism ENT has recieved because of this. Something after VOY would be best for the writters.

I think as long as the Star Trek franchise is making money for Paramount, that there will be another series.

Unfortunately Indy is right. As long as we fans support the show it will go on.

And me personal I do not wish to be without it

I think there will be. I think it will be set far, far ahead in the timeline beyond NEM or whatever proves to be the last of those series episodes. I think it will have to do with Time ships and perhaps even travels to distant galaxies.

It is gonna ROCK! :clap: You'll see!

As was said,as long as Trek generated profit,there will always be some form of Star Trek on television.

I'd like for the next series to be either about the Corps of Engineers (there's just sooo much you can write about with engineers and the technical problems they encounter,both aboard ship and on planets),or the Academy.

I don't like New Frontier too much,it reminds me of TNG a little too much.I'd just as soon have another go with TNG or Riker's Titan,if that's what we're going to be served.

Section 31 or Star Fleet Intelligence for the Agency!

West Wing, either the Admiralty of Star Fleet, or the Cabinet of the UFP!