Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

DC Sniper: 23 Days of Fear

Did anyone see the USA Network's movie DC Sniper: 23 Days of Fear? It gives a good idea of the feelings that were prevalent in the area back at the time of the shootings. This is at least the second time they've shown it, that's probably because the second trial is about to begin here in Chesapeake.

i dont know if this is the right word:

it sounds "interesting" to a certain degree, as that its never happened to me before.

It was pretty close to the actual events, they did a pretty good job of expressing the communities fears and frustrations. It also showed how the media can jepordize peoples lives by being too eager to be first with a "scoop".

where as i sympathise with the whole thing, i just couldnt bring myself to watch it, being a gun owner, and enthusiast ( i enjoy target shooting, and collecting, i only have two and a half at the moment), i could only imagine that this movie is just going to add fuel to the whole anti-gun movement and help take away my first amendment rights.

I missed it if it played here, but probably would not have watched it, not wanting to relive it.