Sign in to follow this  
bearded ape

paint balling

i paint ball quite a bit, and i was just wondering if any of you have ever gone or share the hobby. it is really quite fun to shoot people and hear them scream, though you do have to pay the price of occasionaly being shot yourself.

never have, was supposed to this year but the people i was supposed to go with never went. sounds like it would be a great time, so hopefully next year.

Yes I went once with a group of people from my Police Foundations class. Many of them were hardcore paintballers and could hit anything. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. It was incredibly fun though. Didn't hurt as much as I was expecting either. Sometimes I'd go nuts and run out in the middle of 10 ememies and just go gunz a blazin. Got hit when I did that, but I earned myself a rep for having balls. lol.

Stardate:213866.9

Ah the wonderful sport of paintballing.

I go paintballing ALL THE TIME!!!I am obsessed with it!Its so much fun!!Me and my friends go whenever we can and get pretty hardcore sometimes.I have come home with welts that you woulnt believe.

Love paintballing,love it :lol:

Stardate:213806.3

Lazertag is awsome too but i prefer paintball.I like the screams

I know very little about pain ball.  Those who love this activity, would you mind sharring? :lol:

Paintball is a lot of fun. It uses guns that shoot paint pellots the explode on impact after being shot. The paint marks the location of the hit to show if a person was hit or not. Usually when playing the players split into two teams one defending an area and one attacking.

Lazertag is fun too, but not as great as paintball. paintball really gets the adrenaline going because the pain is real. doesnt hurt too bad, but its still scary to see a projectile flying towards you at high speeds. it is so suspenseful too. when its quiet and you think that everybody is planning against you. that is so amazing. adrenaline rush once you find someone or are trapped behind something with multiple enemies shooting at you. all i can say is wow.

depends. you can play any amount of hits you want. most people play around one to five hits, there is also pain, where you turn your gun to full power and shoot one another till one surrenders. but not many play that cuase it takes to much ammo. it does get really costly. you can wear whatever you want. i wear an old army uniform i got at D.I. its good camo when you play in the forest and when someones got a pwoerful gun it makes sure taht you dont get any bleeding welts.

Edited by bearded ape

I LOVE paintballing!

I usually go in the spring or fall (paint balls freeze in the winter, and REALLY hurt, whereas the summer's too warm for the stuff I wear).

My favorite tactic: Climb a tree.

Wait until somone gets below.

Fire away!

(I usually pick somewhere where a stray paintball won't make me fall)

Pain ball... what an apt name!

lazertags ok, but the whole thought of fireing a real weapon that you can see the hit on your opponents, and cause a little pain in the process. lol. sounds much more fun, and theres something to be said about getting dirty. lol