Who has seen Elf yet? I saw it and it was great. I give Elf A.

Premise: Many years ago, a human child was adopted by one of Santa Claus (Asner)'s elves (Newhart) after the little boy accidentally ended up in one of Santa's bags of presents and got whisked away to the North Pole. Now fully grown as a very tall human man, Buddy (Ferrell), his distinctly non-elvishness regularly causes havoc in Santa's workshop, which inspires the jolly old elf to suggest that he travel out into the world of men, and try to find his biological father (Caan) and family back in New York City. Buddy is soon recruited to be a department store elf, where he befriends a coworker (Deschanel) whom he convinces to express herself through song, via his manchild charm. Taken in by his real dad, Buddy tries to fit in with the human world he doesn't understand, even as Santa Claus is troubled by the lack of Christmas spirit in the world today... can a manchild with a heart of happiness and joy inspire New Yorkers to help Santa.

I Haven't Yet Seen It.  Looks Good Though.

Is It Worth Seeing On The Big Screen, Or Should I Wait To Rent The DVD Or Something??

See it on the Big Screen if you want too. it was only 100 mins.