Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Thank you

Thanks to TransporterMalfunction & Takara for the reminding us of how lucky we are for the things that were done for us in the past.

Thanks TM for the postings on the portal and Takara for the Banner.

I'm just glad that this is the sort of site where you can write about almost anything, not just Star Trek.

I was thinking that same thing earlier, I don't know how a lot of other sites are. If they require only Star Trek topics or not but I think it's great that we can have so many diverse topics and still stick with the major theme of what we all love, which is Star Trek.

WELL,I'VE BEEN TO TOO MANY OTHER FAN SITES TO REMEMBER,AND NOT A ONE OF THEM WAS NEARLY AS ENJOYABLE AS THIS ONE,OR AS OPEN TO OFF-TOPIC SUBJECTS.IN FACT,I'VE STOPPED GOING TO ALL OF THE OTHER SITES I ONCE FREQUENTED IN ORDER TO SPEND ALL OF MY FREE TIME HERE.

as an australia....i extend my sincere condolanses to anyone affected. Having said that, i believe that we have all been affected.

With the continued war in Iraq, it saddens me to turn on the news, or read the paper and see, "U.S. soldiers killed".....

Lest We Forget

I'm just glad that this is the sort of site where you can write about almost anything, not just Star Trek. And for that I believe the credit goes to VBG, all the moderators and everyone who writes on this board.

I agree wholeheartedly with those sentiments. I also really appreciate that VBG let's us have as much input into the boards as we all have (not just mods). He is so open to anyone's suggestion on ways to make STF even better than it already is and that is a very admirable quality.

Thanks Kevin!

Yes, thank you for this site. It is defenatley a place I am happy to visit. Everyone has done a good job of making this a memorable experience for me and others like me. It is an absolute joy to have this site as a place to go to talk about any and everything.

THANK YOU, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

:wow: :) :bow::bow::bow:

:thumbs: :blink: :bow: B) :clap:

:clap::clap::eek: :lol: :lol:

:bow::bow::bow: :) :)