Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

Sweet Celtic Swimmer :-)

Hello I am Lauren G *Aka Celtic Swimmer*

I am a 17 year old *18 at end of March* Star Trek Fan, who grew up as a lil Deanna Troi running around in her back yard..

I in High School and am a Swimmer as u can tell..

I have always enjoyed Star Trek and have gotton quit a few of my friends into star trek.. People say its hard to find a young female trekkie/trekker.. well i'm here :-)

I dunno whatelse to Write so if u want to know n e thing about me.. look at ma website..

Brat Pac2's Website

-Good Day

Lauren

Oh like Bytsy said... i am not a nerd.. but no one crosses star trek..

i am among the popular people.. and they all know i watch star trek they don;t care its all about maturity and how ur "friendz' react..

-Laur :D

Everyone knows of my Star Trek fondness too, there's even people that say I should seek "Therapy" lol. I'm not shy about it, but I'm not shy about anything I like at all. But here no one has to be shy about Star Trek, that's what I made this site for.

:D

Everyone knows of my Star Trek fondness too, there's even people that say I should seek "Therapy" lol. I'm not shy about it, but I'm not shy about anything I like at all.  But here no one has to be shy about Star Trek, that's what I made this site for.

KEEP ON TREKKING!!!

well as anyone has noticed i am very opinionated..

so i'm not shy in here...

lol tonight my friends and i are playing the STAR TREK drinking game :) :D

-Laur :)

well as anyone has noticed i am very opinionated..

so i'm not shy in here...

lol tonight my friends and i are playing the STAR TREK drinking game  :)  :)

LOL So you're going to get drunk then come on and post right? LOL

im shy of my star trek fondness. lol. ive got lots of friends and im fairly popular but nobody really knows that im shy. usually im seen as outgoing and fun, but only around people i know. around strangers i kind of stiffen up. lol. thats why i like discussing trek here. i would be way too shy to say it out loud to people. lol.

im shy of my star trek fondness. lol. ive got lots of friends and im fairly popular but nobody really knows that im shy. usually im seen as outgoing and fun, but only around people i know. around strangers i kind of stiffen up. lol. thats why i like discussing trek here. i would be way too shy to say it out loud to people. lol.

That's normal, and I know how guys can tease unmercifully when they find something they want to tease about. I never really gave people a chance to tease me about anything though. I would be the first one to "tease" myself if there was something worthy of it lol.

Meh who cares u are what you are, u like what u like..

i now that when i first started liking star trek EVERYONE knew,, *hence me playing Deanna as a Child.. but i got older and well things like Backstreet boys and felicity were more popular, so i hid what i liked, then u get into high school and basically EVERYTHING is a secret till u find those true friends u can tell anything too and u realise that they either STILL like star trek or once did and STILL watch it occasionally..

well thats what happned to me.. my friends might joke around and call me a geek but thats all it is, them joking :D

if u have to hide the fact that ur a trek fan u haven;t met the 'mature' crowd yet.. no worries u'll find them.. they can be the most popluar person in school (i e an Italian *i go to a catholic school they are most popular* and they will like star trek BUT hide it to keep their rep safe)

ur in what grade 10??

lol just have fun..

sorry thats my say.. :devil:

-Laur :D:D

ya. grade 10. i, too, go to a catholic school. some of my closer friends know i like star trek, but the majority of them dont.

Its nice to meet you :D sounds like your your towns trekkie. Unforchunitly i'm my whole counties. People were I live hate ST it just goes to show ya southerners are not smart.

Oh betsy I never got to finish reading your memo. I go to a Christian School to. I wish I had as much as you do getting people off my back about trek. I almost gave in when my whole STATE took trek off the air. I look forward to talking to you.

OMG!!! they took trek off the air!!!!! someone all the national guards!!!

star trek is on ALL the time where i am.. like every other hour or so some kind of trek is on!!

Sign in to follow this