Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Survivor-Pearl Islands [S]

Well I have to say I am so disappointed that Savage got voted off last night. I understand that it was strategy, but I thought he was one of the only other tribe members that deserved to win as much as Rupert.

Why, Why, Why cant they vote off Jon! :devil: I can't stand to watch him for another week. I so want to just smack that smirk right off his face. He thinks his strategy is working and it's driving me nuts. There is one thing I would like before he gets voted off though, someone should slap him around a little bit so we can hear him squeal. :o

I understand Lil's decision to side with Drake. I may have done the same thing in her position since she felt betrayed by Morgan (especially Anderew) but the thing is she was the logical one to vote off. She shouldn't take it so personally. The reason Savage didn't come to her prior to tribal council was because she was getting voted out and really she has no chance of winning this game. Anyway it's to bad for Savage. :o:

I agree, I thought Savage was a good enough fellow and was sad to see him go and angry that idiot Jon was not voted off. If Jon is not voted off next week then all is wrong with the world! :o

Rupert is great and if he goes before Jon does I may have to stop watching the show.Hopefully since the tribes have merged the others that don't know Jon will see what an a$$hole he is and let him go. But then again it could be the Drake stratagy to get rid of all the Morgans first.

Rupert is great and if he goes before Jon does I may have to stop watching the show.

That was my exact thought when Jon wasn't voted off lastnight. And if Jon wind the whole theng then this will be the last Survivor I watch.

I do think Jon is a Marked man though.

It was cool of Burton to give immunity to Rupert, I knew he would do that especially after the talk they had after he came back to the Island.

Luckily Rupert has a great chance of winning a lot of immunity challenges. Jon probably wont win any at least the physical ones. The game should really start getting good now. I don't think any of the Drakes think any of the Morgans that are left are much of a threat so I think they will vote off Jon next and then either Ryan O or Burton(if he doesn't win immunity).

Yeah, I hated to see Savage voted off. That Jon is a total jerk. Why is it that the total jerks seem to move on up. I am afraid that Rupert will go if he doesn't win a bunch of challenges. He just rocks!! And I want Burton to stay around, cuz he is nice to look at!

Rupert needs to make a trusted alliance fast..I hope that he doesn't trust Sandra because she seems like a closet back stabber imo....

Rupert needs to make a trusted alliance fast..I hope that he doesn't trust Sandra because she seems like a closet back stabber imo....

I agree with you on that.

I saw the previews they are playing for this weeks Survivor for the first time yesterday. I agree with VBG they are really playing up the Rupert rebellion. I bet he wins immunity. I can also see as I predicted somethings up with Sandra. I dont trust her one bit. My guess is Rupert wins immunity and they vote of Shawn again. What a dumb *buttocks* for conspiring against Rupert so soon after his return. Once again I bet Jon is not ousted....AHHHHHHHHHH. But thats what I like so much about this show, it's very hard to predict what will happen...

P.S. WOOOHOOOO Northstar is on tonight! :huh: