Sign in to follow this  
Sirius

San Diego Padres new uniforms

The Padres changed uniforms (again),hoping that with a fresh color scheme and a new logo,maybe the ball club could shake off its past as a perennial loser and contend with baseball's elite.

Mhmm.Yeah.This will work. :drool:

mGSX3Kpv.jpg

Losers.

Edited by Sirius

That's what they said when they went from the old brown and white uniforms (with the yellow and orange trim),and ditched the little friar for a new logo,to the uniforms they dumped for those new threads..It didn't work,then.It won't work now.The Padres are just terrible.But more than that,it's just San Diego.

Some major sports cities just can't win in any sport,no matter what.San Diego is like that.The Padres and Chargers stink.When they had the NBA's Clippers,they sucked,too (and still do,despite movie to LA).

They should go back to those funky old brown uniforms :o ,at least they were distinctive.The Astros need to bring back those bizarre 1970's-era red-orange striped horrors of uniforms they wore,too.

Stardate:213823.2

Yeh the Padres so suck.They have a few good players(Trever Hoffman and maybe one or two more) but thats about it.

Even when they made it to the World Series a few years back(1994 I think)They got their butts kicked(swept by yankees in 4 games).

Maybe thier club shouldnt waste money on new uniforms and maybe use it on good players!

Next season the Pads move into a new ballpark downtown so the change of uniforms probably has to do with that but yeah, I'm sure they'll still suck. I believe SD is too much of a party town for any of it's teams to take winning seriously. :o

The Padres have fielded a few really good teams over the years.I actually thought they were going to beat the Yankees in their last world series appearance.I lost twenty bucks on that one. :o

I like the new uniforms and the new logo.