Sign in to follow this  
Bananas_The_Hutt

Baseball

Who here is a baseball fan?

I like the Kansas City Royals and I have a lot of stuff autographed by the Royals players.Every year my dad takes me to four or five games,and we've went to the baseball hall of fame twice to see new players inducted.We might go again the next time that happens,too.

Baseball is my favorite sport.And its the only sport I watch on tv.My friends like wrestling and football.Not me.

Yes, I am a big Baseball fan as well as a Football, Basketball and Hockey fan.. :lol: Living in Massachusetts my team is the Boston Red Sox..They had a great year. They came real close to getting into the World Series this year...

Stardate:213847.3

I am not a baseball fan I am a baseball FANATIC!!!!

I also fancy myself a sort of baseball historian as well.

My favorite team is the home team THE SEATTLE MARINERS!!!! Go M'S!!!!!

I love baseball.The great American passtime.Its my favorite professional sport,in fact.Growing up I was a Dodgers fan,because my family spent a little time in and around Vero Beach,Florida and I could watch the Dodgers training and playing Grapefruit League games.I remember,I once went to have lunch at a popular little cafe down there and got to sit and eat with Steve Garvey.I was about 14 or 15,at the time.I'll never forget that.Steve was my favorite ball player from that point on.I cried when the Dodgers let him go to the Padres.

Now,I'm a fan of the Texas Rangers.I take in a couple of games a year.Usually not more than two,though.