Sign in to follow this  
amitabhverma8

STAR TREK :: KILLER INSTINCT

i would prefer a crossover movie mostly. ;)

Movie Name Could Be STAR TREK :: KILLER INSTINCT

the chain events could begin like this with 6 months have passed by after that dreadful chain of events with the TNG crew which lead to the departure of commander data. and nearly on the edge captain picard of destroyed Enterprise E and still Under Repair and Testing going on Recieves Order by starfleet command section 31 to join the active duty immediately. at the meeting picard was glad very much surprised to see other handpicked starfleet captain and admiral that is Captain William Riker, Captain Benjamin Sisko and Admiral Janewayy. During the Briefing Seven of Nine Briefed A Month back Starfleet Command "PathFinder 2" Accidentaly Picked Up a Deep Spacial Anomoly. For which starfleet send a deep space one is a science ship. which send back information before it was distroyed. also three romulan and 2 two klingons and three cardassian ships have already have been distroyed. the two remaining ship have survived the spacial anomoly one is a vaulcan ship and another ship is USS Titan. the information was not much but it detected a space ship bigger than that of a planet from the information we can gather is that the ship is artifical intelligent and it is regenartive and has ability cloak and defy matter. no life forms has been detected yet. the ship is abondanded. so question is why is it here ? from where it is ? is it from the present or from the past or from the future civilization ? what is the. with the loss of several species in order to control this ship starfleet has decided to send a fleet of ship to study the mystery behind the ship. the control center will be handled and commanded by Deep Space Nine Crew your job is to keep a look out that full logistic support in order to perform this task. the other will include you captain picard(USS Enterprise F) and captain riker (USS Titan). both of you will report to first in command ship that is (USS Voyager A) by Admiral janeway. also with the danger of different species trying to reach and harvest the technology regarding to this situation starfleet has assembled small ships of ELITE FORCE on USS defiant which will be commanded by Commander Worph. Starfleet has reinstate me to lead a team of expert I would Be Going Inside the Ship to Investigate the phenomena behind it. one thing also i will be accomplained a very unusual member for my backup if in any situation anything happens me or my team starfleet S.C.E Division Thinks That inorder to counter the threat of AI ship we must activate B4. as he is only Full Function AI Person To Counter the Threat in case of an Emergency. At that Statement B4 enters the briefing room with commander lafordge and leiutenant reginal barkley. well what is going to happen ? is picard ready to meant is formidiable enemy as a friend and as a crew member ?. What is the secret that ship is holding. does is related to admiral janeway being in alfa quadrant in some paralell universe when it took 17 years to reach home voyager they faced and unknown species known as nutrinose which nearly distroyed the voyager. or is it here to reach its half source of energy that is dyson sphere. Dose "Q" know the mystery behind it. what is the big dark matter it is holding. with all the species cardassian, klingons, ferengi, tholians etc on the verge of exploring the possibilities of capturing such technologies. who will reach first and solve the ultimate problem as pathfinder2 has just detected that borg are on its way to assimilate the technology. :grin:

Nice plot, but unless it's a 3-hour-movie, I don't see how we can be on 4 ships without everyone getting little screen time.

Also, there's a few holes in your theory:

1. The Enterprise-E wasn't destoyed.

2. Why is there a Voyager-A?

3. Worf (not Worph) is an officer on the Enterprise-E, so why would he command the Defiant?

4. Sisko joined the prophets in the DS9 series finale, so how is he back?

5. B4 is not the only sentient artificial being... we have B4, dissasembled Lore, and Voyager's EMH.

One other thing. Voyager returning to Earth 16 years early isn't in an "alternate universe". While history may have been changed, future history, Voyager did infact remain in the known Trek reallity.

If you can make these subtle changes, which isn't a problem, and stretch it to a two-part movie, then you have a winner!

Oh, and don't feel bad, not everyone keeps up with all the shows. :grin:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

thanks for the feedback.

first thing first. yes you are right Enterprise E is not distroyed it was NEARLY DISTROYED. i forgot to use the word NEARLY word. sorry for that.

Voyager A hmmmm well i think fans want to see the crew members with their ships. but if janeaways is comming back to command a fleet of ships she must be given the chance to command the voyager again which got her through so much. as in the earlier movie that is in the original series refitted Enterprise A is used by Original Crew to Face Perils of Universe. i think a refitted voyager would be very much good to see in the movie.

Worph and Worf hmm conflicting point i think i have been on that note so many time that now i am confused. but i thing it is because of american british language accent. may be my assumption is wrong

well about captain sisko hmmmmmmmm well they never explained the presence of wesley crusher in the movie nemesis. as you all know wesley went with the strange travller who has the power to travel through time and space and defy demension. and was under his guidance and trainning. but how did he came back of starfleet is still unknown. but if you want to know what happend after dominion war well you can read the novel with the star trek :: PHROPHECY and CHAGE and STAR TREK :: UNITY. which answer some of the answer regarding your question about sisko being their.

well when data experimented with generating offspring of himself that his daughter. which sadly did also survived the process. but still he provided the valuable data for making posotronic neuro net and his body in the starfleet database. secondly i dont think so EMH is disabled for this read the new STAR TREK :: VOYAGER NOVEL the homecomming and the further shore. and as always on such a mission which requires a great instinct an enemy which far beyond federation expectation. EMH can also play a role both as exploring the AI Ship as suggested in the story or similar role or doctor to help crew in times of trouble.

Well, the Trek books aren't cannon in relation to the TV shows and movies. With that said, despite what happens in the books, untill we see it on screen, Sisko is still with the Prophets and the EMH's fate is unkown.

Also, with the Enterprise. In ST:1-3, they had to replace the TOS Enterprise model with a new one for a theatrical feel as the TOS model was built on a cheap budget. They got arround this problem by saying the ship had a major refit. We see the "refit" Enterprise in movies 1-3, a captured Klingon ship in #4, the Enterprise-A in movies 5 & 6, the Enterprise-B & D in #7, and the Enterprise-E in #8-10. I'd like the next movie to focus on the Enterprise-E once more, the Titan, Riker's new command, or a "refit" Voyager.

The rest sounds good.

i dont know what happened but i think they should have given him more role and should have explained why he is back in the starfleet.

Wesley did have a good Janea-length cameo, but it was editted out. As for why he rejoined Starfleet? It's been 9 years both in and outside of the story, maybe he finished his journey with the Traveler and decided to rejoin Starfleet? I'm kind'a glad they didn't explain his return as it didn't really have anything to do with the story. It would be like Picard asking Janeway how Chakotay and Seven are doing. :)