Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Ent Season Final

Season Final

In the season finale, Earth is savagely attacked by a mysterious alien probe that leaves millions of people killed. When Archer learns that the culprit species is planning to destroy the entire planet with their next assault, Enterprise embarks on a new mission into the dangerous and highly mysterious Delphic Expanse to put a stop to it. Although T'Pol is given a direct order from the Vulcan High Command not to participate in this mission, she resigns her post in order to continue with Enterprise. Meanwhile, the Klingons, who are bent on destroying Archer, continue their hot pursuit of Enterprise all the way into the expanse.

After contracting a virus on an away mission, T'Pol begins to prematurely experience severe symptoms of Pon Farr, the Vulcan mating cycle in which she has to mate or else die. She begins to make advances on Phlox as well as Reed in her burning desire to mate, forcing the crew to find a solution. Meanwhile, Archer is kidnapped by a bounty hunter who has been hired by the Klingons to bring him back to their planet where a bounty has been put on his head for escaping from their prison (from the "Judgment" episode).

Made Official by Paramount

What do you think of this?

Do you think it has a good story line? Or not?

. . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

It sounds awesome but I am wondering about one thing.. I thought only Vulcan males went through Pon-Farr.

I wonder if T'Pol resigns from her Vulcan post if she will join Starfleet. That might be pretty interesting.

T'Pol can't join Starfleet! It has been stated numerous times that Spock was the first Vulcan to join Starfleet. This was established many times in TOS.

What "could" happen, is that T'Pol becomes an Enterprise crew member in the way that Neelix, Kes, and Seven were crew members on Voyager. :o

It is only Vulcan males who experience Pon Farr. Berman and Braga are violating canon in a desperate bid for ratings by appealing to horny fifteen year olds with a cheap stunt. The virus gives her Pon Farr. :o Check the spoilers for this episode, "Bounty," at startrek.com. It tells the tale. Script by Sussman and Strong from a story suggested by Rick Berman and Brannon Braga. Isn't that always the way with those two horndogs?

The objectification of T'Pol continues. It's so bloody cheap. The A-story is fantastic. Bounty didn't need this sleazy B-story. The idea of T'Pol writhing around in decon--yes, decon--in this condition in that little cloth bra and panties set she wears really turns my stomach. Sex is fine, but ENT handles it so badly. They wanted Trip in command to be looking for Jon. That's fine. That's great. How about T'Pol being bedridden with.....oh, I don't know....symptoms of PANAR SYNDROME which she already has????? :o

I'm sorry. I know I'm ranting but Berman and Braga are such pervs. Can they stop objectifying T'Pol for one bloody minute? That Brannon could actually claim in his chat they are careful not to objectify T'Pol with this story coming up just boggles the mind.

"The Expanse," however is shaping up to be bloody fantastic. Poor Trip. :bow:

Sign in to follow this