Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

Q !

I know this won't happen due to character development and all that plus that De Lancie probably wouldn't agree..BUT....what do you boys n girls think about Q making an apperance on Enterprise..the good..the bad..the ugly? Personnaly I don't think it would fly..because of all the "judging humanity" that Q talked about in TNG and that he probably wouldn't even had noticed Enterprise.

Probably a Q-like character maybe appears on the Enterprise.

Like the Character "Trelane" on episode The Squire of Gothos on TOS...

If they bring back the Borg for an episode, they might bring in Q.

wow! rob that is the coolest avatar i have ever seen!!! and i agree that the ship is cool. and, welcome to the boards

anyways, i think that they should use a character like trelane, not Q in particular.

well, Q said that "HUMANS have journeyd to far" so maybe he could be keeping an eye on things? but knowing him, it doesnt turn out right.?

Maybe the actor who portrayed Q's son on Voyager (who is actually DeLancie's son) could portray a young Q on Enterprise.

Q doesn't age though, didn't he say they've "allways been"? I think that's their ego kicking in. :laugh: Serriously, though, if the Q can take any form, then I don't think they age. Perhaps the best way to pull this off would be to have Q be "from the future", having some fun with "an old Enterprise"? :laugh:

Maybe Q had to go make in time to help the puny humans from some sort of disaster.

Click for Spoiler:

as didn't daniels say that what is happening right now not happen?

Fredbroca, Daniels explains

Click for Spoiler:

that the Xindi conflict was not recorded, thus shouldn't happen. Archer asks why it didn't effect the future, Daniels explains that the "ripple" effect hasn't reach him, but I would think changes to the timeline would be instantaneous.

If Q "went back" to save humans from a crisis, it would have to be a "crisis" that wasn't suppose to happen.

I know this won't happen due to character development and all that plus that De Lancie probably wouldn't agree..BUT....what do you boys n girls think about Q making an apperance on Enterprise..the good..the bad..the ugly? Personnaly I don't think it would fly..because of all the "judging humanity" that Q talked about in TNG and that he probably wouldn't even had noticed Enterprise.

Q said to Picard: He did not appeared before cause frankly up till that time Humans had been to boring.

Q could be on ENT though and as I've said once before here's how imo:

Q could make an invisible appearance on ENT, we see him sitting around the bridge and hanging from the rafters laughing (and talking to himself) about Archer and crew, he observes through an entire episode (or even just a quick cameo). It ends with Q saying how boring humans of this time are and promising himself to return to check on them again in a couple hundred years. There you have it; Q makes an appearance on ENT only we can see and future continuity is preserved but a link to the future is established.