Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Survivor - Pearl Islands

What is your opinion of this new twist to the game?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of this new twist to the game?

• It's totally unfair to allow tribe members back after being voted off.
    • It's just a fun new twist to the game.
    • It's totally fair, they have just as much right to play the game as the surviving tribe members.

Personally I think that it's unfair to have tribe members that were voted off return. This is a game of strategy. Most of the people that have already been voted off deserved to be voted off because they didn't know how to get along with people and there going to get voted off again. I will say one thing though, thank you, thank you, thank you that Osten is gone. That guy is the biggest (and I mean that literally) baby I have ever seen.

I voted that it was a fun twist and I say that because I am shure that in all their contracts it says that the producers can do what ever they want. I just think that they have to keep the show fresh something like this is bound to happem sooner or later but I am still ruting for drake the blue team and yes I will have to agree with you that auston was a cry baby I like how they did not even let him say his last words and they just showed his torch on the ground.

I've been meaning to post about Survivor for a few weeks but never got around to it. I voted that it was unfair, it does make it more interesting but I didn't like it. I was hoping that none of them would make it back. I've been saying that Osten needed to go since the second episode, he's a big guy and "looks" like he could deal with the elements but in reality he turned out to be a big sissy. If he had ANY hopes of hooking up the girl on his tribe that went right out the window.

I was disappointed to see Shawn voted off in stead of Jon though, I can't stand Jon and will be more then happy when he finally gets voted off. My favorite of the bunch is Rupert, he looks like someone that I'd be friends with if I knew him. He seems totally cool and has a great attitude. I see him as too much of a threat to the others to actually go all the way but he's who I'm pulling for.

If Drake goes to Tribal Council next week the "outcast" can't be voted off (but can they vote though?) so I think Jon is in DEEP trouble. Rupert, Christa and Sandra are pretty tight. The only weak link there is Sandra and she doesn't like John, Rupert likes Christa and Christa likes Rupert so both of them are "safe". The only hope John has if they don't go to Council or if the outcast can vote and the 2 of them can get Sandra to vote with them.

For Morgan, I'm a little more unsure here. Is there a real "stronghold" and a real "weak link" now that Osten is gone? I could see Andrew or Ryan trying to get rid of the other because of the possible threat the other would pose but would it be wiser to keep the 2 of them around until the merge then battle it out to the end? I really don't have a feel for how they would go if there's a vote next week.

Anyway my prediction is that Jon will be the next one to go (Provided Drake goes to Council).

Now, who will be voted back in? I'm thinking Burton and Trish. Maybe Nicole since she was gone after 3 days? But it could go any way.

Click for Spoiler:

surv_nav.jpg

Anyway my prediction is that Jon will be the next one to go (Provided Drake goes to Council).

ohhh, Please, Please, Please! I hope Jon gets voted off. I can't stand the weasel. Can you believe the nerve of this guy. Did you hear him when he put Ruperts name down " The million dollar man always gets his way" aaggghhh. i can't stand him. I too think Rupert is great! I love him. I also really like Savage from Morgan. He has so much heart. Can you believe he held all that wait that long. He was not going to let it go.

I think this is a great survivor. Having a good time watching it. But i hate the fact that they brought back the other people.

we (Oz) lag behind America .... but i dont like the series... (there's my two cents, lol)

but IT SOUNDS UNFAIR! (didnt vote)

ohhh, Please, Please, Please! I hope Jon gets voted off. I can't stand the weasel. Can you believe the nerve of this guy. Did you hear him when he put Ruperts name down " The million dollar man always gets his way" aaggghhh. i can't stand him. I too think Rupert is great! I love him. I also really like Savage from Morgan. He has so much heart. Can you believe he held all that wait that long. He was not going to let it go.

I think this is a great survivor. Having a good time watching it. But i hate the fact that they brought back the other people.

I agree, Jon is a slime. He's a fellow Virginian but a slime none the less. I was REALLY hoping Rupert, Sandra and Christa would vote for him instead of Shawn but I guess I understand why they voted the way they did. It is a game of strategy and Jon does seem to do more work for the tribe then Shawn did. Besides, I don't believe he poses a real threat to Rupert or Andrew anyway.

Andrew and Rupert look like 2 totally different kinds of people when you see them but they both have a lot of heart and are playing this game with a lot of passion, both for their tribes and for themselves. I like both of them and won't be disappointed if either wins. (Though I really want Rupert to win).

I was disappointed in them bringing back the Outcasts too and wish they hadn't. They were voted off for a reason and it should stay that way. I hope the 2 that come back are voted back out right away (as soon as they can be).

Going back to episode 1, wasn't it great how Rupert "plundered" Morgans shoes when they left them sitting next to him and they all left? What idiots! LMAO

I wonder if they knew Rupert did it and what their reaction was when they came back and found their stuff gone.

Going back to episode 1, wasn't it great how Rupert "plundered" Morgans shoes when they left them sitting next to him and they all left? What idiots! LMAO

Yeah that was when I knew he was going to be a character. Remember when he actually found that hook in the ocean that they lost? WOW I couldn't believe that. he is awesome!

Yeah that was when I knew he was going to be a character. Remember when he actually found that hook in the ocean that they lost? WOW I couldn't believe that. he is awesome!

lol Yeah I thought he'd kill Shawn for losing it, especially after he told him to be careful with it.

Even though it is still unfair I am still going to watch it just to see what happens and which outcasts come back as I think so far this one has been more entertaining than the last few.

I didn't mind the Outkast tribe coming in, I like the fact thar every new season they throw in a twist to make things interesting. I also agree Jon has to go, most of the time I want to reach thru the TV screen and smack the crap out of him, or at least break those two fingers his always holding up.

Ruperts the man, I like him alot! I'm hoping he wins.

I didn't mind the Outkast tribe coming in, I like the fact thar every new season they throw in a twist to make things interesting. I also agree Jon has to go, most of the time I want to reach thru the TV screen and smack the crap out of him, or at least break those two fingers his always holding up.

Ruperts the man, I like him alot! I'm hoping he wins.

Yeah, Jon has been the most annoying. Especially when he went to the other island and told them that they had thrown the one challange they lost on purpose (which I think was a HUGE mistake).

Rupert is such a big threat to win it all that I don't know if he can make it through the voting. I'm pulling for him though.