Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

[S]"Twilight" airdate 11/05

Just forget what you know and pretend you're a newbie, this is your first series.

Sorry Alterego, having been raised on TOS I just can't do that, but I did like this episode of Enterprise.

I will be infuriated, however, if they erase TOS legacy later in this series ... and that is an understatement!

They would never be able to erase TOS's legacy, even if they completely changed the timeline the Legacy will continue.

As for the timeline, I believe that everything what's happening now though will completely fit into the timeline when all is said and done.

You're right VBG, a great many fans of the earlier series would be very upset if tptb changed history, it would be unwise for them to do that, but if they did I think it would have an affect on TOS (or TNG, DS9, VOY) legacy ... what would it all have been, a dream? Captain Kirk was just a comic book hero of the times, not a real part of Trek history?

But that's ok, I'll shut up about TOS now and let everyone have their series ... I had mine, even though it was incomplete.

I don't believe they (TPTB) will do anything to lessen any of the other shows, it would be a huge mistake on their part if they did and I think they're showing the other series a bit of respect with all the little nods they put into the show.

I too would be very upset if they did anything that wiped out the other 4 series though.

I was blown away by this episode! WOW! :eek:

Click for Spoiler:

When the bridge was blown apart, did anyone see the interrior? VBG, please post a screen cap of this, so I can see if we see the crew blown into space. :drool: Also, I loved the whole dramatic "Archer, T'Pol, and Phlox change history!" scene, and how they died dramatically, before the Enterprise was destroyed, killing the critters in Archer's brain, and preventing the whole darn thing from happening. Oh, and the Xindi weapon was... cool! :eek:

I was blown away by this episode!  WOW! :eek:

Click for Spoiler:

When the bridge was blown apart, did anyone see the interrior?  VBG, please post a screen cap of this, so I can see if we see the crew blown into space. :drool: Also, I loved the whole dramatic "Archer, T'Pol, and Phlox change history!" scene, and how they died dramatically, before the Enterprise was destroyed, killing the critters in Archer's brain, and preventing the whole darn thing from happening.  Oh, and the Xindi weapon was...  cool! :eek:

Here's the clip where it happens:

http://www.startrekfans.net/pics/ent/bridge.ram

Here's a photo from it, you can't really see people though:

Click for Spoiler:

PDVD_030.JPG

these are always my favorite types of trek episodes, really fun to watch. Great action, great story, great FX. "Twilight" is in my top 3 ENT episodes. 10/10!!

Here are my thoughts that I originally posted on the poll thread.

Click for Spoiler:

I gave it 9.5 rating. What a great episode. I read someone comparing it to 'Year of Hell' from Voyager and I can see the comparison. As I've said before if you love these characters it doesn't matter if the story is similar to another episode and that's all it was, similar. IMO this episode was much more intense than YOH. The Earth being destroyed and only 6,00 humans left...Yikes that was terrifying. Not only did the Xindi destroy Earth but they're searching for us in every corner of space to destroy ever last one of us. That was something I hadn't thought about. It was interesting because even though I knew everything would turn out in the end I didn't know how we would get there. That's what makes a great episode IMO. Like it was meant to do it did renew the sense of urgency to the mission and my dislike for the Xindi. What a great follow up to last weeks softer episode. Just when we start sympathizing with the sloth species they throw this one at us. Makes you wonder how come none of these "good" Xindi wouldn't put a stop to our exterminaton when they found out. I guess they're a lot more bad Xindi than good. Well of course I can't leave out the wonderful scene with Archer on the bridge with his shirt off.LOL It was nice to see the softer Archer again. I really liked last weeks episode but this one blew it away. Great FX. I could go on and on. I can't wait until next week.

Stardate:213849.9

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed this week's episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Now i have to wait till Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B) :waaaa::waaaa::waaaa:

:lol: :lol: :drool::eek::eek::wow:

Stardate:213849.9

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed this week's episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Now i have to wait till Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B)  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

:lol:  :lol:  :drool:  :eek:  :eek:  :wow:

Set your alarm, make a friend call you do anything you can so you won't forget this time. This was easily the best episode this season and possibly of the whole series.