Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Halloween music

Do you have a favorite piece of music that you associate with Halloween? I've always liked Michael Jackson's Thriller and we always play Bach organ music when the Trick-or Treaters arrive.

It can be anything from Twilight Zone theme, X-Files theme, Witchy Woman, etc. etc. etc. What's your favorite?

Good question I was just going to make a post that I just got my copy of Halloween by Mannheim Steamroller. I love their Christmas CD's so my curiosity was piqued when I heard they had a Halloween CD. It's actually a two CD pack - one is special effects music - haven't gotten to that one yet.

Whenever I think of halloween monster mash comes to mind or the witch doctor but as tonight I am playing halloween music on the air for halloween I have to play nightmare on my street by will smith. :lol:

We just play a CD called "The Sounds of Halloween" every year.Its just a compilation of wolf howls,chains rattling,wind moaning,witch cackling,ghosts groaning,etc.Pretty standard Halloween fare.This was its last year though.Next year,I want a better soundtrack.

Good question I was just going to make a post that I just got my copy of Halloween by Mannheim Steamroller.  I love their Christmas CD's so my curiosity was piqued when I heard they had a Halloween CD.  It's actually a two CD pack - one is special effects music - haven't gotten to that one yet.

I'm familiar with their Christmas CDs. How did you like the Halloween CD? I saw it advertised, but since we don't have small children anymore, I guess we're not into Halloween as much.

Good question I was just going to make a post that I just got my copy of Halloween by Mannheim Steamroller.  I love their Christmas CD's so my curiosity was piqued when I heard they had a Halloween CD.  It's actually a two CD pack - one is special effects music - haven't gotten to that one yet.

I'm familiar with their Christmas CDs. How did you like the Halloween CD? I saw it advertised, but since we don't have small children anymore, I guess we're not into Halloween as much.

I enjoyed it...I think you would recognize many of the pieces, the Sorcerers apprentice, Night on Bald Mtn., Funeral March of a Marionette I never know by that name but you would recognize the music. All have the classic Steamroller arrangement. It's nice mood music. There is a second CD with sound effects - would be a good background for a spook alley etc