Sign in to follow this  

Week 9 predictions

Jacksonville at Baltimore...

Baltimore. Their defense will throttle the Jags. Between losing TJ Slaughter, and still reeling from the axe in foot incident, the Jags are mentally screwed. Jack Del Rio isnt an offensive coach, and the only chance Jacksonville is offense.

San Diego at Chicago...

San Diego. Da' Bears cant stop the run. A steady dose of Tomlinson will win this one.

Washington at Dallas...

Dallas. They are for real. Quincy Carter is a good QB, and throwing to Terry Glenn, and Joey Galloway, that is a recipe for success. Troy Hambrick is a fantasy football surprise. Dallas just picked up RB Adrian Murell as well. Seems Parcells wants to go back to what's worked for him in the past. Sure, they lost to the Bucs last week, but the Bucs are good, and they are going to beat good teams.

Oakland at Detroit...

Do I have to pick on this one? Detroit. Raider Nation has been conqured. Rich Gannon is out, and Marques Tulasosopo isnt the answer. I swore I was never picking the Raiders again this season, because they cost me 2 different football pools so far this season.

Carolina at Houston...

UPSET SPECIAL! Houston. There is no reason to pick them other than heart, but there is an upset every week, and this is it.

Indianapolis at Miami...

Miami. The Defense is hot. You cant run on the Dolphins, and passing on them is no picnic either. The Colts are weak at the runningback spot. Their Ricky Williams is out, and Edgerrin James is questionable. Miami's Ricky Williams is overdue for a huge game, and the Miami receivers will be fine tuned to Brian Griese's quick release after a week of practice.

NY Giants at NY Jets...

NY Giants. Coming off of a huge win against Minnesota, and the Jetsproblems at QB, the Giants should have no problem.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay...

Tampa Bay. Defense+home game=Bucs win. The Bucs had their first home win of the season last week, and they're not going to stop this week.

Cincinnati at Arizona...

Cincinnati. People have been saying all season that the Bengals are getting better. The Cards beat the 49ers last week, but the Bengals beat the Seahawks. The Seahawks are a better team.

Pittsburgh at Seattle...

Seattle. The Bus will be stopped in Seattle. Maddox needs to pull his head out of his butt. The Seahawks secondary will be huge in the second half once the Steelers realize they cant tun on the Seahawks.

Philadelphia at Atlanta...

Philadelphia. At the beginning of the season, this was supposed to be a game for the ages, but Atlanta has problems within. Reeves and Vick are having a lovers spat. McNabb gets it together with a strong running game, and not having to throw as much.

St. Louis at San Francisco...

St. Louis. The Rams are back, the 49ers arent.

Green Bay at Minnesota...

Minnesota. Brett Favre always has problems at Minnesota, and the Vikings will be fired up after losing to the Giants, and their owner coming into the locker room, and running his mouth. This will be the Vikings way to tell him to stay the #$%^ out of the locker room.

Monday Night...

New England at Denver...

New England. Unless the Broncos bring in Jeff George, and then my pick is....New England. Danny Kannell would have a better chance of winning this week. Next week, Jeff George might make a difference.

Okay.Just for fun.

Baltimore over Jacksonville (no brainer,there)

Chicago over San Diego (not even Tomlinson can save San Diego)

Washington over Dallas (Tampa exposed the fraud in big D.The 'boys suck)

Detroit over Oakland (why?Because I HATE the Raiders :lol:)

Carolina over Houston (My little bros' Pop Warner team could beat Houston)

Miami over Indianapolis (liked what I saw monday night.Griese rocked)

NY Giants over NY Jets (after beating the Vike's,the Giants had better win this)

Tampa Bay over New Orleans (I hope No wins,but doubt it will happen)

Cincinnati over Arizona (Dillon Vs Shipp...wish I could see this on tv)

Pittsburgh over Seattle (what happened to the seachickens?)

Philadelphia over Atlanta (I have Eagles on my fantasy roster)

St.Louis over San Francisco (San Fran should fire the 49ers,not just Pochman)

Minnesota over Green Bay (I like Favre,but this may be the Vikes year)

New England over Denver (who cares,either way? :lol: )

That's it.

Here's my picks

Carolina Over Houston (this could be an upset in the making)

Indianapolis Over Miami

Baltimore Over Jacksonville

Tampa Bay Over New Orleans (Come on Saints!)

N.Y. Giants Over N.Y. Jets

Detroit Over Oakland (I think Mooch will do it)

Chicago Over San Diego

Cincinnati Over Arizona (Hard pick but Lewis has Cincy playing well)

Seattle Over Pittsburgh

Philadelphia Over Atlanta

St. Louis Over San Francisco

Washington Over Dallas (I just have a feeling but Dallas does seem stronger)

Minnesota Over Green Bay

Monday, Nov. 3

New England Over Denver