Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Bolivar

Bolivars Log

Computer: Open Log for Commander Bolivar

Earth Date Oct 29, 2003.

I bought Star Trek Voyager Elite Force today. I haven't boughten a Star Trek game since SNES! I'm not a fan of Doom/Quake style games but since it is Star Trek it is worth the purchase. Seven's facial model does look rather man-ish in the game though.

On a sadder Star Trek note, my computer lost about 40 minutes of time, so when I went to go watch the new Enterprise I realized that it was 40 minutues into the show. I will have to wait untill Sunday. I was very dissapointed. I never miss Enterprise. For now on I will keep an eye on 2 clocks on Wednesdays!

Computer: End log.

Seems that I won the Halloween Jack O Lantern Contest by default. How funny is that! I just hope that there is some good competition in the Holiday Banner Contest! What else have I to say. Hmm... I fell asleep on the bus today, missed my stop, got off down the line and had to walk home in the rain. Before I got home, I ran into my dad, went the bar with him and had a drink. Yeah, that was all one funny turn of events. I say this just for your amusement!

Computer, begin personal log for earth date November 10th, 2003.

Computer voice: You have an incoming subspace transmission. Would you like to pause the log and receive the transmission?

Yes.

Computer voice: Video not available. Beginning audio.

Admiral Janeway: "Congratulations on your 501st post... Captain Bolivar."

Admiral Janeway! Thanks for the blessing. It wont be long until I'm caught up to you at this rate.

Admiral Janeway: "Thats assuming I don't retire first. Report to spacedock at 0800 for assignment. Janeway out."

Computer voice: End transmission.

Computer, resume log.

Today I have officially made captain and I still do not know what ship I have been assigned to. I'm looking forward to my new command and my own chair.

Computer, end log.

Click for Spoiler:

By the way, this IS my 501st post! The post that made me CAPTAIN BOLIVAR!

Hi everyone! Interesting day for me. My bike was stolen in November but today my dad and me were driving by cyclepath. He suggested we go in and take a look around so we did. Then he told me to pick one under $1000 and he would buy it for me for Christmas. (I didn't get anything on Christmas day) So now I am the owner of a Trek Mountain Bike 4300!

Check it out here...