Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Wouldn't it be cool if a star from Star Trek...

How did he discover my true...I mean yeah that would be cool.

B) :lol: :lol:

*ROTFLMAO* !

I also think it would be cool... but it's... really not... uhm... very likely (unfortunately) B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Hey, you never know!! I've heard that some Trek stars (Wil Wheaton comes to mind) are tech heads and do browze alot of Star Trek sites under assumed names.

Stardate:213827.9

Yeh it would be cool but even if they were i doubt we would ever know

Stardate:213827.9

Yeh it would be cool but even if they were i doubt we would ever know

Exactly cuz if they were on here and they said who they are well first we might not believe them.. ^ (lol) and second they would then get bomb barded with Pms and e-mails... lol

You never know.Might not hurt to go to some of their websites and see if there were some way to contact them or their agents.Then ask nicely.Sure,they probably won't.Probably will never know that startrekfans.net exists.But,we're no worse off if that happens than if we never asked at all.

Some stars are really cool.I got a message through to Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Tommy Solomon,3rd Rock From the Sun) that my little nephew was a fan and wanted an autograph.Three months later,one showed up in the mail.

You never know.Might not hurt to go to some of their websites and see if there were some way to contact them or their agents.Then ask nicely.Sure,they probably won't.Probably will never know that startrekfans.net exists.But,we're no worse off if that happens than if we never asked at all.

Some stars are really cool.I got a message through to Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Tommy Solomon,3rd Rock From the Sun) that my little nephew was a fan and wanted an autograph.Three months later,one showed up in the mail.

I don't know about the present. But I know Tim Russ who played Tuvok, used to send autographs in the mail, if you sent him a stamped/addressed envelope. I also agree that it wouldn't hurt to try to contact some of the stars. Who knows what might be worked out. Especially if they knew about the membership of this website, if they personally navigated it, and saw what a tribute it is to the Star Trek legend

I don't know about the present. But I know Tim Russ who played Tuvok, used to send autographs in the mail, if you sent him a stamped/addressed envelope. I also agree that it wouldn't hurt to try to contact some of the stars. Who knows what might be worked out. Especially if they knew about the membership of this website, if they personally navigated it, and saw what a tribute it is to the Star Trek legend

Good ideas,people.